Some hints (✔️)

Recap: PariSh return to MM, but Laksh asked them to leave for the unborn safety.

Ragini was looking at Laksh, "you know Laksh, when you are angry, you are very cute."

Laksh rolls his eyes, "Ragini please I'm not in the mood to talk to you. Let me rest a little bit, I need time to think." He was still tensed about DP, who is still in the hospital with AP and Bua.

Ragini hold his hand, "Laksh please, I know you are thinking of Papa ji, but he is fine. The doctor said it and he is under police protection," she stroke his hair, "at least look at me once."

Laksh took a deep breath, his gaze, which was fixed on the ground, moved toward her, "say, what you want to tell me?"

Ragini smiles, this one smile was like a relief for him, all his tension was gone.

"I don't know what kind of power your smile has, but it's giving me new strength." Laksh was looking into her eyes, "thank you."

Ragini shook her head, "I'm just happy that you didn't got hurt," she caresses his cheek, "I'm sorry for Papa and happy it's just a stroke on his muscle."

Laksh nodded, "yes, right. This is the best thing in all of this mess."

"Laksh," she looked down, "I'm sacred of Bhaiya and Bhabhi."

Laksh shook his head, "no need, they are at her place. They aren't the target, Papa is it. Why? I don't know yet, but I will get to know. I will find out, who that unknown woman is and through Kabir we got the cap with DNA, if he is somewhere registered then game over."

Laksh found new hope, seeing his shining face made Ragini felt safe. I know Laksh you are going to find out who she is, but there is still one problem. Your anger.

A gasping man was hiding, damn it. He got my cap, if she gets to know I'm a dead man.

The phone was ringing continuously and messages were coming on his display.

•Is it done?•
•You shoot him?•
•is he dead?•

•Kartik pick up the phone!•

Kartik was sweating badly, she is mad, I'm scared of her, what if she kills me?

He took a handkerchief to wipe off his sweat, the phone in his hand, he took a deep breath, "Hello Kavya." There was a silence, which was giving him chills. His hairs were standing up.

"Kartik! How often do I have to explain you to pick up the phone when I call you!" She shouted at him, frightening the hell out of him.

"Di I'm sorry, I was hiding from this guy, who is living with them and the police is searching for me everywhere," he stammered the whole sentence which wasn't good at all, the patience of Kavya was crossed the moment he had avoided to take her phone call.

"Kartik I don't want to hear any excuses, just tell me, is the work done!"

Kartik gulp, "Di I shot him, but he survived."

"WHAT!"

Kartik was shaking, his body first felt like a statue, but now it was more a jelly, he couldn't move without stumbling over his own feet.

"Di there is one more problem," he was scared, but he had to tell her, "they have my cap, and you know the technic. They will analyse my DNA through the hairs."

Kavya laughs, "really that is scaring you?"

Kartik was looking for a place to sit, "Di, why are you laughing. They can catch us."

Kavya was safe in a hideout, "Kartik, did you wore the cap I gave you?"

"Of course I did!"

Kavya was smirking, "there was a wig stitched on it, your hairs and the hairs of several humans and animals will be found on the cap, don't worry I have done my work better than you. No one will get to know that it was you."

Kartik sat on the ground as there was no other place, he sighed out of relief, "really? But Di he is injured with a light scratch on his shoulder."

Kavya rolls her eyes, "it's okay. He is in a hospital, right?"

"Right, but he has police protection."

"Doesn't matter, I have some men there too. You don't worry I will make sure he will suffer a little bit more, don't take tension and come to the hideout, when the streets are safe. And change your clothes!"

They ended the phone call and Kavya was roaming in her room, "DP you got saved for now, but soon you will be gone. You have done wrong with us, you will have to pay for it."

____

Enjoy reading
Do comment, vote and share