Desperate

"No, how is this possible? How could you do this? Who is the father?"

Those questions were filling the hall, he was yelling and screaming. Not to forget the slap, she received after confessing it.

"Laksh?" She hold his hand, "I'm sorry I lied to you, but trust me. I didn't meant to hurt or stress you. It was a way of self protection. You know there was a time you didn't loved me."

Laksk frowned looking at her, "you want to tell me, that you are pregnant with our first child. You lied about the clause cause of the fear I would misuse you in the situation?"

Ragini nodded while Laksh shook his head, "I wanted to do it, but I never presumed myself on you. You gave me the Green signal to move on with you, so why didn't you told me earlier?"

Ragini leaned back on the couch, "cause you were more carefree and also I liked it to tease you. You always had the fear in your eyes that you might blow it up. Also you were so supportive as well as jealous sometimes which made it even more fun for me to keep this little secret with me."

Laksh crossed his arms, "I can agree if I would be in your situation I wouldn't have done anything differently. Can I know which week we are?"

"Let me explain it," she was trying to speak, but he didn't let her.

"What do you want to explain to me, that you go around and fucked any guy who complimented you?"

"Sanskaar stop This!" RP looked at the furious face of his son, "clam down, it already happened we can't change it yet. But we got to know early enough to handle it."

"Papa what do you want to handle? Your daughter has lost everything what value does she carry now? She a used piece of flesh."

Uttara was crying continuously, "it's not my fault. Don't forget that you had introduced me to him."

"Well Laksh you should know that I will be craving for weird stuff on occasion times ans you have to fulfil all my wishes."

"Haaaaan of course I will do everything for you to keep you happy and my baby. Say which week are we?" Laksh hold her hand in his looking deeply into her eyes, she felt a little shiver, goosebumps across her body.

"Uff!" Laksh melt bend his forehead on her hand, "long time no see miss shyness."

Ragini's gaze went down, her chubby cheeks gained a red color, "I passed the 12 week, we are save."

The moment she said we are save, her eyes met his eyes, whose love filled eyes of his, weren't just showing love but also gratitude, "you knew for so long and didn't tell me?"

Ragini cupped his face, "how could I? I can't stress you more than needed. Besides now I know, that we can handle everything. No matter what will come to us, we will over come it any how."

Laksh bend over his lips stroke hers, slowly moving forward and deepened it passionately.

"Sanskaar please let's check if we can do something like abortion," Swara hold his hand, "and if not then let's move from here, there is nothing left here. We lost Karma and the contact to your 'wellwishers' as well. Those you thought might help you have ruined more than once. Nothing worked out the way you thought of it."

Sanskaar hit her hand away, "do you think I don't know? I know everything is ruined but I can't let my sister have a child without marriage. What will the people say, after leaving the Maheshwari Mansion they lost everything. It was all mine before and now I have nothing left. And she...," he made his way to Uttara, "has slept with that guy. Yeah I introduced you, but I never said to sleep with him!"

Another echoing sound this time from Sujata.

"How could you do this to us! You were the princess and now you have become a wore. Get out!"

She pushed Uttara, but Swara stopped her, "enough we won't gain anything by handling this situation harshly. Uttara which week are you?"

With a heavy voice she confirmed, "15th week."

"I love you Ragini, I love you so much." He was holding her in his arms, "and don't worry I will do everything to protect you and the baby, not to mention to do anything you ask me to do. Your wishes are now my priority."

Ragini enclosed herself in his arms, "I love you Laksh, but I know that when I will become your priority you will lose your focus. I want you to be successful, I can look after myself. I promise you nothing will happen you carry on with your mission."

A life partner like her, a life partner like him are difficult to find.

"Sanskaar listen. Uttara will carry out the child and we will make it as if it's ours. Let's move from here, where no one know us and then we will pretend to be the parents. It will work!"

Sanskaar was having his doubts, but she was an illegitimate child, she knew better how to handle those things, even if she doesn't wanted to one.

"Fine but make sure no one will give this information out to Laksh or them, Tanya and Karthik. UNDERSTOOD!"

Laksh was happy about the news as always he would went to the office to complete his work, this time he stayed longer at home for Ragini, but she sent him away.

He was alone in his office, the cabin was close, he opened it with his finger print. I still can't believe it I am going to become a father. Ragini is going to give me my biggest happiness and has already given me my biggest surprise. Damn that woman knows how to make me feel special.

He went to the wall, a special wall just he knew
about it, he pushed a certain place on the wall a switch button panel appeared and he entered a code. The wall had a hidden door, he entered it and started his research on them.

Tanya and Karthik Malhotra as he knew not to worry about his family, who are save at his sister-in-law's place and his wife, who has shown and proved him multiple times that she is capable to look after herself.

"It's time to find you and give the police all the information which I have gathered together. How long will you be able to runaway?"

____