Part 10

Jimin's POV

"Hi!" A deep voice that was now familiar enough to be recognized was heard from the hospital room, and Hyun got up from the bed that he shared with the original patient, Jihee.

"Hi, I'm not expecting you to be here today too but it's always a great surprise for us," throwing a smile to the visitor, Taehyung then stepped in bringing a few stacks of food containers, and I helped him carried them to the table.

It seemed that this director has been visiting quite frequently, and Jihee was liking it, from the way she never complained about it.

"Uncle Tae!" Hyun had left the bed and ran to the new uncle he was now on friendly terms with, and I just observed as Taehyung's mouth made almost a rectangular shape as he smiled wide at the boy.

"Hi Hyunnie, how's your wound?" He asked, softly hugging the boy without touching Hyun's injuries.

"Mama kiss it better everyday, so they do not hurt so much now," my son told fluent, and I smiled at him when he turned to look my way.

"I see. Mama did it everyday?" The director asked again, pretending to be amazed, but Hyun was hyped up with that poor act nevertheless.

"Yes!" He exclaimed, proudly showing his Spiderman band-aid on his elbow to Taehyung.

"Why don't you kiss me better, Hyunnie? I'm still hurt, you see?" Jihee interrupted, pointing to her shoulder and leg that was still bandaged even after two weeks, and Hyun only looked at the sick girl before looking at the uncle who was crouching down to his level in front of him.

"Uncle Tae can do it for you," he told innocent without much thought, but his statement was enough to make two adult in the room to blush.

"That's not a bad idea. You don't mind if I kiss your auntie, Hyunnie?" Taehyung was the first to be able to composed himself back after the surprise attack, and Hyun shook his head vigorously at the question.

"No, I don't mind. Uncle Tae is good uncle. Auntie Jihee is good auntie. Good uncle and auntie can kiss. Right, mama?" Turning to me look at me with his innocent eyes, I only bit my inner cheeks preventing myself from smiling wide, looking at my naturally-talented matchmaker baby.

"Sure. As long as they don't do it in front of you, honey"

"Oppa!" Jihee widened her eyes at me with pink cheeks, and I was living for it.

Nothing beats embarrassing my sister in front of her love interest.

"I see how you two ogled each other. Protect my son's innocence until the time comes, please. And we're at the hospital, so a bit of self constraint should be there, don't you think so?" Teasing even more, Jihee turned redder as she widened her eyes more, sending me death glare, but I just smirked wide.

What can she do to me with those broken limbs anyways?

"I'm not going to do it in front of the baby here, I promise" Taehyung replied, seeming to be the calmer one between the two, and I smiled wide.

Taehyung was interested in Jihee too from the way I looked at it.

"Okay. Now, we've packed everything, right?" Changing the topic back to the issue where Jihee was going to be discharged today, Taehyung changed the topic before anyone could answer.

"Let's eat first?" He asked, pointing to Hyun who was eyeing the food, and I awed at how cute his mouth pouted, his small hands playing with the food containers looking at the content inside.

"What did you buy, Taehyung?" Taking steps towards my son who was on his knees on the chair, afraid that he'd fell from it while being fascinated by the food, Taehyung joined me after he opened Jihee's table in front of the patient.

"I brought a bit of everything from my brother's fridge for everyone. He didn't mind me taking his food as long I eat them," he opened all the lids showing variety of food in front of me, and I was thrilled.

"A home cooked meal that's not mine, yay!" Hugging Hyun on my lap as I quickly reached out for an empty plate, I paused when I heard Jihee's disapproved call.

"Oppa," she definitely had told me to act a bit more like a dignified person in front of Taehyung, but who cares?

"Is that the only word you can say when Taehyung's here? Oppa? Really, Jihee?" Raising one eyebrow at the girl and smirking when I knew I won again, I laughed out loud hearing Hyun's chirp next.

"Auntie Jihee is shy, mama" he commented bright, earning happy smile from Taehyung and even brighter pink on Jihee's face.

"Shy people won't get to eat. Are you a shy baby, Park Hyun?" Finished laughing, I focused on filling Hyun's plate, his meal came first and foremost every time.

"No, I'm hungry baby" he was quick to shake his head as he focused on the food, and I was glad his appetite was getting better these days.

I really needed to learn how to cook from Taehyung's brother from the way of it. 

Hyun really had taken a liking to every meal he brought.