Part 1

Jimin's POV

I'm an office worker.

26 years old.

Barely alive, since I was now buried under so many piles of work from my job.

The job that I obtained in hope to get experience that I could include in my resume, so that I could apply for a better paying job.

But no.

After three years of working ever since I graduated, I still didn't really have anything to put into my resume, and my job still gave me a lousy salary that could barely cover my expenses.

So, to sum it up.

I got no money.

No time.

No energy.

No everything.

That's my life.

And right now I was on my way back to the office.

Five in the evening.

Which was the time that people usually clock out, but I still have to get back into the office after our meeting with the client.

Why?

Because that's how shitty my boss was.

Wanting everything to be given to his hand fast, not caring whether I died doing the job, dumping all his job to me, knowing that I couldn't say no, because I needed the job still.

But in one way or another, luckily tomorrow was Saturday.

So at least, I got to sleep in after this ends.

Dragging my legs into the lift, the booming sound of speaker blasting from a party being held close by died down as soon as the lift closed.

It's still early, but there's a party already started here.

The residents here were quite a group of party people.

The office was close to my boss's house, which was located at some high-class residential area. Some of these houses were not only occupied by rich retiree, but their children too.

They have too many money to spend, I guess, so why not just buy another house for the children?

And that's what they did, and the party was one of the proof that young, wild and rich kids were occupying the space there.

Upon exiting the lift, on my way to the office, I could still here the speaker despite being in an office building already.

Whether the soundproofing of this building sucks, or that's just how loud they're partying.

Letting out a sigh, unlocking the door with my fingerprint, I took dreading steps into my office, hating the fact that I couldn't even rest yet at the end of a Friday like this.

But work was still work, so that's how I begged my mind to focus, and did the job as much as I think my boss could accept next Monday.

--

It's already too late into the night.

Remembering that I parked my car in the basement, I decided not to continue working anymore and turned off the laptop.

Wanting to get away from the hellhole of this job of mine, I made sure that I didn't bring home any of the work into my weekend, so that if my boss asked, I could say that I don't have the stuffs to refer to.

Because I couldn't not answer the call.

Sigh.

Quick to leave, I was now already running to my car, the desire to have my 'me time' away from the world peaked, and not even a minute passed when I drive out of the basement parking space.

Seeing the sky as dark as it could be, had brought some kind of a sense of relief and comfort to me, due to the fact that my boss won't disturb me anymore, because he's an early sleeper.

But the tranquility shattered, when the party was heard again, even through my tightly closed car windows.

I couldn't believe that they could party for so long with the loud speakers beside their ears.

I just hoped that they didn't go deaf.

Interested to have a look though, I drove towards where the sound came, and it wasn't hard to search for it when you could literally see one house, or mansion I should say, was lit up with lights that could be seen even from the spot I was on.

There were some kids already puking by their car doors, and I just hoped that they at least have reached the legal age to drink.

I pitied the drivers.

They definitely didn't get enough pay for this.

We're same, fam.

I feel you.

Despite the large number of cars, they were properly organized though. I was amazed at how well it was managed, that it didn't took me even five minutes to reach the house where the main event happened.

And I was stopped.

A man waved his hand to make me stop, and although I was wary of the guy, he looked sober though.

Standing straight with such handsome business smile, and I don't think he's someone in his teen.

Close to my age, actually.

Or maybe a bit older?

I don't know. But he then came up to me and asked me to roll down my window.

I was possessed, I swear.

I rolled down the window, and boy, he's even more handsome up close.

"You want to stop by? The party's open for everyone,"

That's all he said, and I was sold.

Reason?

His voice was even more handsome.

I'm a sucker for great voices.