Part 27

Jimin's POV

Barely reaching the hall just ten minutes before Hyun's performance, I was welcomed with Jihee's and Taehyung's dirty smirk.

"Had fun, huh?" Taehyung teased making my face and ears heating up, and I glared at Jungkook who was only smirking back.

"Don't glare at me with those eyes, love. You know the effect is the opposite," his hand circled around my waist and pulled me to sit closer to him as he left a peck on my cheek, and I could only gasped before apologizing to the other parents who were looking at us four.

"Dear brother in law, I know that you love my brother, but don't steal him from his son, yeah?" Jihee commented with a playful judging face, and Jungkook only reacted accordingly, playing along with Jihee's energy.

"Of course, dear sister in law - oh look that's Hyun!" But then he pointed the front, making all of us immediately gave our focus to the stage, and there he is.

My proud.

Upon seeing the little boy searching for us in the crowd, Taehyung, Jihee and Jungkook stood up and waved like madmen, making my son giggled gleefully as he proceeded with his performance.

All the kids were so cute and lovely, but I realized that my son was giving extra care to a very pretty little girl who performed not too far from him.

"Oh my," I couldn't help but felt like my boy has grown up too much that he even like someone now and chuckled a bit, getting the attention of Jungkook who heard me.

"What is it, Jimin?"

"Did you see Hyun being such a gentleman up there to that little girl?" Pointing to the two who were performing together right at that time, Jungkook focused his eyesight and observed the two.

"Are we getting a daughter in law before we're even married?"

"My goodness, Jungkook"

"I'm kidding, my love. But they look cute. How about we have her as our flower girl? She can accompany our Hyun during our time on the wedding altar," Jungkook chuckled as he suggested the idea easily, but it got me thinking.

"I agree, I need to see my nephew's first girlfriend and interview her too," Jihee joined the conversation naturally, and I rolled my eyes at the two excited faces.

"But we still need to meet her parents first and get their permission, you guys know that, right?" I pointed out the obvious, and the two were the ones rolling their eyes at me now.

They're acting too similarly that I was afraid that Hyun will be affected by their weirdness too much when he grew up.

"Oh, of course. That's where Tae hyung comes in," Jungkook pointed his chin to the owner of the name, and Taehyung turned to us immediately although his hand never moved from recording the performance through his phone.

"What is it? I heard my name being mentioned,"

"Do your thing and make the parents agree to let the little girl be the flower girl. Just like you enchant my brother to come to your party before," Jihee answered on behalf as Jungkook nodded in agreement, and I just rolled my eyes, getting used to being teased about my young reckless life once upon a time ago.

"Oh, that's easy. Sure, which couple?" Taehyung grinned wide being effortlessly attractive melting my sister's heart in the process, and the two were in their own world after that.

I decided to focus on Hyun's remaining performance and Jungkook did the same, at which all of us cheered loudly at as soon as it reached the successful end.

Upon their exit from the stage, the kids were allowed to go straight to their parents after handing over all the props they used for the performance, and that's what Hyun did.

"Mama, papaa!" The boy ran excitedly towards us and went straight into my arms since I was crouching down to his level, and I hugged him tight, simply happy having Hyun with me.

"You perform so well, Hyunnie!" Praising him straight away, the boy only giggled happily as I peppered him with kisses on his chubby cheeks.

"Hyun, is this your girlfriend?" Taehyung chirped in pointing to the paused video showing how the two children hold hands, and Hyun widened his eyes before smiling sheepishly.

Oh my, look at that.

"She is?! Let's go meet her!" Jihee got excited on her own before the boy could even give a proper answer, and I just watched Hyun acting flustered before hearing a soft voice calling for Hyun from behind.

Turning to the voice, we were all delighted to see the girl we're talking about standing right by us, holding a man's hand who looked to be her parent due to how uncanny the resemblance were.

Pretty eyes paired with single eyelids and perfect eyebrows.

Cute nose.

Red lips being so contrast from the very fair white skin.

Oh my, they're like two pretty Snow Whites.

"Excuse me, are you Hyun's family?"

"Oh, yes we are. I'm Jungkook, Hyun's papa, and Jimin, Hyun's mama," Jungkook taking the lead as I stood up, with Hyun still holding my hand.

"I'm Jihee, and this is Taehyung. We're the auntie and uncle," knowing how much Jihee loved beautiful faces, Taehyung seemed to understand her behavior already, and just let the girl admire such pretty face.

"I'm Yoongi, Yumi's mama" the mama introduced himself, and I gasped in delight at the sudden realization.

"It's Min Yoongi!"