Part 3

Warning: Light smut

Jimin's POV

"I want to get laid tonight," muttering to myself, I took staggering steps back to the area filled with people fooling around by the pool, after finishing another glass of drink.

I didn't even know how much I've drank tonight.

Bumping into people not caring how they cursed at me, I just cursed back, until I was finally stopped after hitting a hard chest that didn't budge even after the collision.

"Ugh, that's a hard bod. You got six packs?" Muttering as I hold my aching nose as I bumped my face straight on the guy, I looked up to have only blurry image of the man in front of me.

He'll be my target for today.

I think this guy's a he.

But he's beautiful.

"I do," upon hearing his reply, I brought my hands up to touch his clothed abdomen, and the man didn't seem to mind as he even guided my fingers to feel the curves of his packs himself.

"You got big dick?" Slurring the question out as I opted to rest my head on his chest since the floor was starting to spin around under my feet, the guy pulled me to rest my weight on him as support.

That's quite a smooth gentlemanly move.

"I do," hearing him whisper confidently in my ear, I giggled, easily entertained by the answer due to the effect of the drinks in my body.

"Are you looking for a partner tonight?" Tiptoeing and proceeded wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him down to me, I whispered into his ear this time, and the boy didn't even flinched at my question.

Owning this kind of body and look, there's no way he had no experience having girls throwing themselves to him in any other parties similar to this.

"I might find one later," his answer confirmed my assumption, hearing how casual he answered me back.

"What about me? Take me, I'm really horny now," pushing my body more on this hard chest, trying my best to get laid tonight, I didn't even care who this guy was.

I was just someone who needed a fuck right now.

"You sure? You might not be able to walk tomorrow," he boasted shamelessly, and a laugh left my mouth, amused at how high his confident level was.

Was there really a sex that good until you can't walk the morning after?

"That's even better. At least I got excuse to sleep longer tomorrow," feeling his mucles under my hand as I gripped on his biceps after being pushed by some also alcohol-intoxicated guy, I felt a wave of pleasure running through my veins when I felt this guy groped my ass and pulled me to feel his slight bulge.

He might not lie about his size after all.

"Let's go inside then," he whispered seductively in my ears, and I couldn't help but jumped into his arms, feeling great for succeeding in finding someone tonight.

I'm not usually like this, I swear.

I think maybe I drank my first few drinks too fast, and now I was more than drunk already.

I wasn't one to go to wild parties like this, but acting freely without any worry like how I did now was not so bad, I guess.

Guiding me out of the crowd, it wasn't long before the noise died down, that I could even hear the door being locked behind me.

"Where is this?" Turning to the guy who was now had pulled me to straddle him after he sat on the edge of the bed, I could feel his hands slipping under my shirt and then lifting the fabric up.

"A room with a bed," he answered vaguely as he swiftly pulled my shirt off over my head and threw it somewhere on the floor, but I was so distracted with how large the room was to care that I was being undressed.

"It's empty?" Feeling quite weird with the sudden change of atmosphere between the suffocating pool and the quiet room where there're only the two of us, the silent was almost too loud in here.

"This area is off limit to outsider," his hand trailing around my bare waist to my back, and I felt goosebumps at how hot his touches felt.

"But we're here," looking down to my bare chest before diverting my eyes to the male I was straddling, I just realized that he was indeed such a good looking guy.

Not so familiar due to the poor lighting inside the room, but definitely good looking.

Or maybe it's the alcohol talking.

Everyone will look attractive if you're intoxicated with alcohol, right?

"I'm not an outsider," he smirked as he made eye contact with me, and I was then turned around to lie down on the bed before he hovered above me.

"Wow, you rich" giving full cooperation to the guy lifting up my hips when he was pulling my pants off together with my boxer, I was aware that I was totally naked on the bed right now.

"Kind of, but let's stop talking now. You want a good night, right?" His question made me looked up to his face, and found him already looking at me with one of his eyebrows raised, waiting for my answer.

He was already naked too.

And yeah.

That's a huge one.

"Less talk, more fuck. Right," agreeing instantly since I didn't want to hold back any longer as well, I stretched my arms wide open to him and welcome anything he wanted to do to my body.

And with that, this guy smoothly dived down and took one of my nipples in his mouth, while the other was fondled by his fingers.

He sucked hard occasionally, making me grasped his hair as I moaned, and I felt myself focusing more on everywhere he touched.

He really knew how to make his partner feel good.

The hand he used to squeeze the other nipple of mine just now had been brought down to spread my legs, and he settled his body in between me smoothly.

Changing his attention to my other nipple in his mouth now, I brought one hand to feel the one he just sucked, and felt more turned on when I felt how hard it was, coated with this guy's saliva.

He gave the same attention to it, biting it up then later sucking it good, being all skillful with his tongue, and I tensed up when I felt a finger slipped in in between my legs.

Not allowing me to run away, he pushed his body weight down on me as his free hand also holding my hips down, and I curled my toes when I felt one of his fingers being pushed deep inside my hole.

I was so wet.

(a/n: Let's just assume everyone can get wet regardless gender, shall we? This is mpreg after all, hehe.)

It was shocking to me even in my high state.

Since I touched myself quite regularly, I usually needed a very good smut to be that wet, but he did it easily by just sucking my nipples.

This guy is great.

As he started thrusting his finger in and out of my heat, I was automatically bucking my hip up to meet his finger, making it not long for him to add another digit inside me.

Moaning out as I felt his fingers curling inside me, pushing my sensitive spot effortlessly, I couldn't keep myself controlled and clenched his fingers tight.

Fuck, he's really good.

He then let go of my nipple from his mouth, leaving it swollen and throbbing, but I couldn't care less about both my nipples being abandoned right now.

I want him inside me.

I want him now.