Part 25

Jungkook's POV

"Ma, ma!"

Since the day I discovered that Jimin and Jihee had a full hard disk of videos of Hyun growing up due to Jihee's persistency in capturing the moments, I have been holed up in the room whenever I had the time, watching everything since the beginning.

And now, I was on the video where Hyun took his first steps.

Towards his auntie, actually.

Jimin was the one recording the video this time, and the joy showed on both Jihee and Hyun's faces, added with Jimin's excited yell of encouragement right before the video was cut off, made me emotional for some reason.

It was such a happy moment.

But I wasn't there.

Although I knew it couldn't be helped, it still made me feel sad a little.

I wished I was there.

"Jungkook?"

"Yeah?" Clearing my throat as I blinked the tears welled up in my eyes a bit, I turned to look at Jimin who was approaching me.

"What's wrong, are you crying?"

"Just feeling a bit emotional looking at Hyun's growth," I spoke honest, finding no need to hide it from the father of my baby.

He took a seat by my side and watched Hyun's video that was on pause, and I smiled when he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Hyun still has a lot to learn. And you're here to help now, isn't that great?" he spoke gentle, obviously trying to make me feel better.

"Am I being too greedy?"

"No, you're not. You have every right to everything related to Hyun too,"

"I want to be a good father to him," pulling Jimin to sit on my lap as I buried my face in his shoulder, Jimin caressed my hand lovingly as he turned his head and gave me a small kiss on my hair.

"You're the best papa to him ever, Jungkook. In fact, you're the only one him and I would want in our lives," he spoke soft, making me lifted my head up to meet his eyes.

"Are you sure you won't look for anyone else? What if we never met?"

"I'm going to be with Hyun until the end, just the two of us. That's my initial plan, actually. Your presence is the one that changed that plan,"

"Really?"

"Yes,"

"Jimin?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you,"

"I do love you too, Jungkook. More than I thought I would,"

"Me too. My love for you was overflowing that I don't know where to channel it," being honest, kissing his skin tenderly, Jimin took the hint as he turned his body to straddle me.

"We just did it before showering, Jungkook"

"That's an hour ago,"

"And we have to attend Hyun's performance day at his school in a moment,"

"That won't start at least in two hours, the school is just five minutes away,"

"I just can't win with you,"

"I want to make love with you, my love. Can I, please?"

Looking into Jimin's eyes, he pondered a bit before giving in, and leaned in to kiss me.

Kissing him back instantly without holding myself back, Jimin wrapped his limbs around my torso when I got up and lifted him up to the bed.

"My gorgeous love," kissing every feature on his face tenderly, Jimin made me pause as he cupped my face to meet his eyes.

"Kookie, please no marks on the collar, okay? We're going to our son's school," he reminded gentle, and I smiled as I kissed his palm.

"Alright, baby" going down to leave kisses on his chest, Jimin gasped as I took a good taste of his pretty buds on his chest, his fingers in my hair.

"Mmph ah," his body jolted as I placed my finger on the rim of his hole, being sensitive in that area after the previous session of our love making.

Circling the area tenderly collecting his wetness, I pushed one finger in to start stretching him up.

My action earned a clench as Jimin tensed a bit, but then he relaxed soon, after getting used to it.

Keeping my mouth on his body, Jimin then surprised me when he suddenly spoke.

"Rest your back on the headboard, Kookie"

Not resisting, I took off remaining clothes on my body as Jimin did too, and anticipated Jimin's next action gladly.

Simply with his hands touching my length was enough, I grunted in satisfaction when he started pumping it, his face close to my hard on.

Upon seeing and feeling his first lick on my base going up, I could see myself twitched excitedly, and Jimin was encouraged to do more just from that reaction.

He kept on licking me up from base to top a few times, giving the same attention to my length at every angle, before he then eventually took my tip in his mouth.

"Hmm," he hummed as he bobbed his head up and down giving me such pleasure, and I didn't want to be the only one receiving.

"Love, turn around. Let me do you too,"

At my request, Jimin obeyed, and turned his body, presenting me with his pretty wet hole.

Caressing his fair skin and started giving him kisses, Jimin's legs tensed when I gave him a lick to collect the slick dripping from him.

Given how sensitive he was, I didn't need to do much, before he gave up giving me blowjob, and focused himself on my tongue instead.

"Ah- Jungkook," after his hole was stretched enough to take me, I lifted him up making him rest his back on my chest.

"Ready, baby?"

"Hngh - yes,"

Positioning my self right underneath him, I gave one straight push direct to his deepest, earning an instant scream from Jimin.

I wanted to start thrusting but then paused when I felt how hard his body shook, and looked down to him who was in my embrace.

Jimin had unexpectedly reached his climax in my arms.

Surprised but still held Jimin's trembling body, waiting for him to finish his high, I helped pump his length to let him ride it all out as I stayed inside him without moving.

Feeling his walls pulsating against my member was exhilarating, but I didn't want to push Jimin right now.

"Babe,"

"Hah w-wait," his fingers tightly gripped my forearm that was circling his body as support, and I waited until he finished.

"Did I make you feel that good?" Kissing his shoulders down to his back giving little bites on areas that would be covered by his shirt later, Jimin only covered his face with his palms and nodded shy, feeling embarrassed by what just happened but still admitted how good I was.

Fuck, he's too cute.