Part 21

Warning: Light smut

Jungkook's POV

Nibbling on his soft neck, Jimin just tilted his head upwards, giving me more access to his clear skin.

His heavy breathing was heard telling me that he was enjoying the kisses, and I trapped him even more to the wall, wanting to feel his body on mine.

Grunting in satisfaction when I felt his everything, I pulled his waist and thighs to brush my lower body, and instantly felt even more aroused when I felt Jimin also hardening against me.

Kissing harder now wanting to taste every part of his skin, I felt that it's not enough to satisfy my hunger that I opted to attack his lips.

Opening his mouth to give me more access, Jimin's little moans rang in my ears that I felt so high eating him up.

Tasting every part of him, I groaned at how sweet he tasted, getting addicted with every second passed, as our bodies mashed together, rubbing everywhere possible.

My hands traced every part of his body where reachable, and Jimin's reactions were riling me up every time.

Fuck, I can't stop.

I don't want to stop.

But then Jimin just had to grasp my hair, before pulling me to break the kiss as he panted for air.

Being greedy, I couldn't wait for him to catch his breath, thus I opted to move down and started leaving hickeys on his collars down to his chest.

"J-Jungkook," Jimin's flushed face came into view as I reluctantly moved away a bit to respond to his call, but I was getting impatient by the second.

"What?"

"Calm down. I'm not going anywhere,"

"How can I? You're being so fucking pretty, that I want to devour you whole right now,"

"At least let's get to bed?" He requested with red face after my blunt praise, and I bit my inner cheek to stop me from going wild.

He'll be the death of me.

Impatient, I carried him up and brought him to bed, before instantly diving down to his exposed tummy when his silk shirt had rolled up after I placed him on the mattress.

Jimin allowed me to do as I pleased with my mouth, only using his small hands to crumple my shirt whenever I was leaving marks on his body.

Feeling unsatisfied at the lack of skin touching, I got up and removed my shirt from my body before throwing it away somewhere, and dived back down to eat Jimin in an instant.

Looking up as my kisses continued, Jimin was cupping his mouth from moaning out loud, and I respected that.

I'd love to hear his unrestrained moans, but I understand.

He was opening up to me after so long, so I don't want to force him to do things he's not comfortable with.

This was basically the first time we slept together, after the night of the party.

But that didn't mean I won't try to make him feel pleasure until he was unable to stop his moans.

Pressing his length with my thigh on purpose rubbing it up to excite the male more, it wasn't long before Jimin tried to stop me.

Once his hands were removed from his mouth in the attempt to stop my leg from rubbing him too much, the moan was heard.

"Hngh - ah!"

Success.

"Jungkook n-no ahh!" His effort to still stop my leg was ongoing, but it was futile.

Looking down, I could see the silk was wet with Jimin's precum.

Lovely.

"You're so sensitive," going down to his length, I pulled the silk away from his body just enough not to tear it, and Jimin couldn't even stop me before I moved to the next thing I wanted to do to him.

"Don't - aah hngh!!"

Taking his length in my mouth and sucking it up, I felt high after having his taste in my mouth, making me groan through my throat.

The action put Jimin into a more dangerous situation as I accidentally riled up the male, and his twitch showed me how much he was pleasured.

Wanting to push the male even more, I deepthroat all his length in my mouth, making Jimin almost screaming his moans.

The pretty being was definitely pleasured, with his reactions being very lovely that words can't even describe how he looked right now.

Knowing that he was closing to his climax, I focused more on giving him the best I could do, and it was fruitful indeed.

Being the sensitive baby he was, as soon as I inserted one finger inside his wet hole, Jimin jolted up gripping my hair hard as he came inside my mouth.

"J-Jungk -ah nghh!" His legs clamped tight by my head, and I had to hold down his hip so that his length stayed in my mouth, not even one drop of him was dropped on the mattress.

He calmed down soon after, but then quickly hit my chest with his trembling hands when I released his member from my mouth.

"How could you -  ah - take it all like that?" Looking at the complaining male, his whole body was flushed, with the remaining silk shirt on his body was covered in sweat now, and I smirked looking at how beautiful he looked.

"Every part of you is tasty, I can't let them go to waste,"

"Gosh, stopppp" hiding his red face with his flushed hands as he plopped down back on the mattress, I just chuckled looking at how cute he looked when embarrassed.

Hovering closely over the male, I took away his hands from his face, before my hands then settled at the hem of his silk shirt.

The male looked down to my hands on the material before looking back up into my eyes, as always looking forever beautiful, and I kissed under his ear before pulling the shirt off of him in one swift pull.

"We're far from finished, baby"