Part 18

Jimin's POV

"Are you feeling better now?" Jungkook asked as soon as he realized that I had walked into the kitchen after I finished taking my bath, and I nodded slow.

He didn't try anything after the kiss, and I kept quite about it since I didn't know what to do, but I think I had to make him declare something.

"Jungkook?" Walking to him who was cleaning the sink after he had waited for me to finish my meal and took my medicine first, Jungkook turned his attention from the plate he just dried towards me immediately.

"Yeah?" I took a stand by his side, biting my lip soft before I decided to ask.

"Do you want to be with us for a long time?" Looking at his face straight to see any reaction, Jungkook was calm, like he was already expecting that I'd ask about it.

"Are you asking because of what I did earlier?" He asked, referring to the kiss, getting my point without me having to bring up the topic to him.

"Yes. Because you know, Hyun's growing older and I am as well. If you're doing it for fun just because of the moment, I -" my words was cut off right off the bat, when Jungkook's hand was brought to wrap around my waist and pulled me close.

At the same time, his other palm was brought up and cupped the side of my face lifting it up, before I felt a peck on my lips.

Another peck.

And another peck.

And another.

They continued more and more until he slowly turned them into a kiss.

Closing my eyes when he was closing in again, this time I reacted to Jungkook's kiss and let him lead.

He moved slow, giving me time to willingly give in, being so sweet into the kiss.

He didn't cross the line, only softly tasting my lips until I was the one who pushed myself further into his arms, tugging his shirt down closer to me.

Right away after knowing that he had gained my permission to cross the invisible line, his kiss turned passionate.

He kissed me hard, tugging my lips, opening my mouth, tasting me up, stealing my breath, and literally, made my legs go weak before it finally ended.

I fell into his embrace as result, clutching on his shirt tight, depending my weight on his support fully.

Knowing that I was in no state to walk on my own after what happened, Jungkook lifted me up before he carried me to the couch and sat down, placing me on his lap instead of the empty seat beside him.

Just as he gave me time to give in and accept his kiss, he gave me time to collect my breath and calm myself down after that too.

And after he was sure that I can continue with the conversation we left hanging just now, Jungkook spoke first.

"It's not for fun that I kissed you," he said, looking down at me, and I knew that he was serious.

I felt it from his kiss just a few minutes ago.

He was desperately begging me to believe his seriousness in wanting to be in my life and Hyun's.

"I love spending time with Hyun, I love being with you. When I saw Hyun's pictures when he was a baby, I regretted not being there, thus I decided that I want to be in his future, with you" he spoke smooth, and I rested my head on his shoulder, deciding to let him continue talking.

"Watching Hyun grow, helping you with his education, spending every day as a family, and maybe one day, hear Hyun call me papa," he hugged me close at the last sentence, and I bit my inner cheek hearing honesty dripping from his voice.

He's serious.

"I very much want that, Jimin" Jungkook changed my position to straddle him so that he could hug me even tighter, and I let him be when he buried his face in my neck.

"And with you, I want you more than you could ever imagine, baby. You're such a beautiful person, inside and out, truly. If someday you can accept me as someone worthy to be by your side, I'd be the happiest man in the world, Jimin" his confession pierced right through my heart, and I felt my whole body burning hearing how much he wants me.

I want him to, but is this really what he wants?

He's still young.

"You're still young," blurting out the thought as I moved away a bit to see his reaction at my comment, Jungkook shook his head.

"I'm not that young. You're 29, and I'm 27. There's not much different. If you're worried about my capability, I have enough money to support us three until Hyun gets married," he smiled while staring at me with so much emotions, flexing his wealth in the midst of it, and I bit my lip to prevent me from pouting at his comment.

"Don't talk about my baby getting married," I muttered out slow, feeling a bit sad that truly one day my baby will leave me to be with the person he loves.

"I'm sorry, but I just want you to know that I can support us three years to come, comfortably" he cupped my cheek making me look straight into his eyes, and I only bit my bottom lip more.

"I know that already," looking away, Jungkook then connected our foreheads together before nuzzling my nose with him gently.

"Then, what's with the worried look?" He spoke out soft, realizing this hesitance of mine to accept him fully into our lives.

This thought has been going around my head for quite a long time.

"What about your parents? Will they be opposing this decision of yours?"