Part 22

Jungkook's POV

"J-Jungkook - ah hahh!"

Jimin's legs trembled badly by my hip as he came for the fifth time tonight, and I pushed my length deep inside him as I reached my own climax.

(a/n: no, you guys didn't accidentally skipped a chapter, I just skipped the smut. Sorry, dear sweet hoes🤭)

His wall clenching against my length was giving me such heavenly pleasure, and I would love to continue for the next round, if only Jimin wasn't looking so spent underneath me as of now.

Observing as Jimin was being such a gorgeous wrecked mess as he took his time accepting my load for the third time today, I knew that he had reached his limit for the night, and I decided to stop for now.

Looking at the clock by the night stand, it's already four in the morning, and I reminded myself to make Taehyung come home with Hyun at a later time than planned today.

Jimin would need a rest after spending the whole night giving me the greatest gift in my life.

It surprised me at the beginning when he refused to let me wear condom, but I wasn't going to argue when I have been thinking of filling him up just as much.

If it turned out that our night today would give us another blessing in the form of Hyun's sibling, I'll be here this time.

In fact, I'll be here all the time.

I'll be here forever.

By Jimin and my babies' side.

Kissing Jimin's tears away from the edge of his eyes, I then softly took his lips for a gentle kiss, wanting to have another of his addictive taste.

He opened up and let me tasted him even in his tired state, and I smiled soft at how lovable this man was.

"You should rest, okay?" breaking the kiss before kissing his face everywhere, Jimin shook his head weakly, muttering something I couldn't hear at first that I had to make him repeat and closed my ear to his mouth.

"Bath," he requested soft, and I chuckled before pecking his cute nose once.

"I'll do it. I'll clean us up and then clean the bedsheets and all,"

"Thank you," he thanked with his eyes closed, sleepiness and exhaustion evident on his beautiful face.

"No, thank you" thanking him sincerely from the bottom of my heart, Jimin smiled cute as he rubbed his sleepy eyes, trying to see my face even though I could see how hard it was for him to keep his eyes open.

"Sorry, I'm too sleepy" he apologized for not being able to hold a conversation with me, and I shook my head with a smile on my face, not minding him taking the needed rest of his.

"Rest, baby. Leave everything to me," pulling out slowly not to disturb the sleepy male, Jimin still whimpered soft as I moved, being extra sensitive down there after being filled up so much, that it made me feel a useless sense of pride looking at the mess I made.

Quick to get out of the thought before I got excited again, I proceeded making my way to the bathroom after wrapping my lower body with a piece of towel, to prepare a warm bath for the now sleeping beauty.

Filling the bath just enough for him, I gently carried Jimin up, at which he only stirred a bit before falling back to sleep after a few minutes getting into the bathtub.

I did my best cleaning every part of him without making him uncomfortable, and although Jimin sometimes woke up as I touched him where he was too sensitive, he just smiled sleepily at me before he continued his sleep, placing full trust on me to handle his pretty body.

Accomplishing the mission of bathing Jimin, I dressed my long sleeve sweater and basketball shorts on him, thinking that he might feel more comfortable with such large outfits to wake up to tomorrow.

Carrying him to Hyun's room as I had to change the bedsheets and all, I made sure that his hair was totally dried before he was safely tucked under the comforter, and left Jimin to sleep more.

After changing the sheets and taking everything we dirtied to the laundry room, only then I left to clean myself properly.

By the time I got out the bath, it was six o'clock.

Looking for my phone wanting to send text to Taehyung, Jimin's phone rang first that I made my way to his phone.

"Tae hyung?" a bit confused as of why Taehyung was calling Jimin very early in the morning, I only waited for the other line to speak out.

"Uncle Koo?"

"Hyun? What is it, buddy?" surprised hearing Hyun's voice, the only reason I could think of was probably that he was looking for his mama now.

"Where's mama?" he asked just as I predicted, and I smiled small, and decided to dress myself properly.

I have to go fetch the boy it seems.

"Mama's still asleep, that's why I'm answering the phone on his behalf" telling him the reason why I was the one answering the phone, I hoped the boy wouldn't insist wanting to talk to Jimin.

If possible I didn't want to wake Jimin up from his sleep.

"I miss mama," he told soft, and I did understand the little boy perfectly.

"Do you want me to take you from grandma and grandpa's house right now?" I asked, asking the question before Hyun could request to speak with Jimin.

"Yes, please" Hyun agreed easily, and I was glad that he didn't comment much, probably due to the fact that he just woke up from sleep as well.

"Wait for me, I'll be there soon, okay?"

"Okay, uncle"