Part 29

Jimin's POV

Turned out Yoongi's husband was Jung Hoseok, the one at which I've heard about when Yoongi was still active in the music industry before.

Things like how Yoongi had a trainee friend who spent time with him during new year because he couldn't go back to his hometown because he didn't have enough money.

The friend whom he needed by his side because he needed a reason to smile that day.

A friend who was brighter than the sun, very different compared to him who was as radiant as the moon.

A friend who was the very opposite of him, but complemented everything he didn't have.

That Jung Hoseok was the friend.

Who is now the husband.

Oh my, my ship sailed.

For me, they're the perfect definition of opposite attracts.

Feeling more than happy seeing the two interacted with each other, I clung to Jungkook's arm, resting my head on his shoulder as we sat under the shade of a tree by the side of the school field, while our children played with their friends.

"Why are you smiling?" Jungkook asked as he took my hand to intertwine with his fingers, and I let him played with the ring on my fourth finger that he put on previously.

The day Hyun called him dad, the red box he dropped contained this ring, accompanied with Hyun's ring as well, since according to Jungkook, although he had to propose to me, he won't force his way into our life if our son didn't accept the ring himself.

That alone had touched my heart making me agree instantly, and touched Hyun's heart as well, looking at how the boy clung to his papa throughout the night, clutching the ring in one hand, while holding his papa's hand with the other.

It got me jealous for the first time seeing how Hyun fell asleep without looking for me, but I understand him.

Hyun was happy, and that's all that matters.

"You don't like me smiling?" Questioning Jungkook playfully, he shook his head, with an adorable smile on his face.

"I love it, but you look too happy now"

"I am. I still can't believe that my idol had agreed to come to my wedding with his family," giddily remembering how the couple immediately agreed on coming to my wedding after we first asked a few moments ago, I smiled more thinking of when they had also agreed to let Yumi become the flower girl.

"Happier than the fact that I'm the one who's going to marry you?" Jungkook peppered the back of my hand with kisses making me took a few seconds to process his words, and I finally realized something from his tone of voice.

"Don't tell me you're jealous?"

"I am. You just can't stop looking at them," he spoke with a bit of sulky tone in his voice this time, and I laughed it out, couldn't believe what my ears were hearing.

Jungkook could be so cute at times.

"I look at them because I wonder if that's how we look to the others as well," as I said that, I looked at how Hoseok never left his eyes from Yoongi, while Yoongi gave his focus on their daughter.

I could see hearts emitting from Hoseok's stare, filled with love, accompanied with a soft smile on his face.

How can I not be happy just by looking at them?

"We are. In fact, we can be better than them," he whispered low at the end of the sentence, giving shivers and tingles to my whole body, and I quickly distanced myself from the male.

Cupping my ear at where he had whispered just now, I sent a death glare at the man, at which he replied with a satisfied smile, earning my attention to him at last.

Not to mention the heat coming up to my face, at which Jungkook noticed instantly from the way his smile turned to smirk slightly.

"Okay, enough flirting. We're surrounded by kids, PG rated, everybody" Jihee interrupted as she crammed her body in between Jungkook and I, that earned small laughs from Hoseok and Yoongi.

"Newlyweds," Hoseok spoke up making my cheeks heated again, embarrassed to be teased because of Jungkook's action.

"We're not married yet," denfending myself slow, Jihee's scoff was heard as the most annoying thing ever at that time.

"You two have a son already," she rolled her eyes like it was the most obvious thing ever, and I gave her a small pinch on her thigh that was rested on mine due to how small the space between us was.

"True that," Jungkook supported Jihee's comment while the girl hissed due to the pain from my mighty pinch, before swiftly moving past Jihee and left a kiss on my cheek without warning.

Before I could even react, he had ran away to get the kids, an opportunity he didn't missed, when Taehyung was back with us not long after.

Gasping at his immature action while the others just laughed it off, I gave up chasing after the man while grumbling to myself after that.

Gosh, why am I the only one who was always flustered by all these teases?