Chapter Eight

I woke up to the sound of loud screaming from outside of my room

I woke up to the sound of loud screaming from outside of my room. I sighed.

"Not today, Jeongin" I mumbled to myself, blocking my ears with my pillow.

Not long after, my door creaks open as a big trunk slump on my bed.

"Wake up, lazy head!" Jeongin jumped on my bed aggressively.

"Jeongin, please let me spend my break peacefully" I sighed, taking my pillow off my ears. He looked at me sternly.

"You need to see this" he exclaimed, shoving his phone in my face. I pushed his hand slightly away so I could see his screen.

"Hyera is asking for the agency to kick you out of the drama!" he added quickly when he saw me struggling to read since I just woke up. My eyes widen as I quickly sit on my bed, grabbing his phone to hold them myself.

Rookie Actress, Park Y/N may be kicked out of the drama called Special Second Love from the request of the Famous Actress, Kim Hyera who is rumored to have a beef against the rookie actress.

"What is wrong with her?" I exclaimed frustratedly.

"Do you think it's because Hyunjin confronted her already?" Jeongin asked carefully, also worried.

That must be the reason. It has been awhile since I told him, he must have confronted her.

Suddenly, my phone rang as Felix's name popped on the caller ID. I quickly answer the call.

"Hey, where are you?" Felix asked calmly.

"I'm at home" I answered his question.

"You need to come to the agency quickly, Hyera is making a fuss about kicking you out" worried laced in his tone.

"Is everyone at the agency?" I asked him, getting up from my bed.

"Yeah. Everyone who's shooting today was sent back to the agency because of her" Felix said in an annoyed tone.

"Right. I'll be there in a minute" I told him quickly before ending the call as I quickly went to my wardrobe.

"You're going to the agency?" Jeongin asked as he got up from my bed. I hummed.

"I need to settle everything up" I told him shortly before signalling him to leave the room since I need to change. He sighed.

"Good luck" he said, before leaving my room.

It took me around 30 minutes to get changed and I rushed to the agency. Once I entered the meeting room, everyone's head shot back to look at me.

"Finally, the bitch's here" Hyera said coldly as she glared at me. I frowned slightly, walking towards an empty seat beside Felix.

"Hyera, calm down" Mr. Kim told her sternly. She rolled her eyes.

"I don't know what's happening between you two but I hope that both of you can settle this problem right now" Mr. Kim added as he looked in between Hyera and I. I stayed silent, not knowing what to say.