Chapter Thirty One

"I'm sorry for not telling anyone about this

"I'm sorry for not telling anyone about this. I just, don't want to bring troubles" Hyera sobs fakely in her Instagram live. I stopped myself from rolling my eyes at her.

"Honestly, I don't even know they would do this to me. Both of them are so close to me, and I trusted them, but then.." she dramatically paused, sighing.

My eyes went to the hurtful comments. Each one of them are trusting her and throws hate towards me, and even Hyunjin.

"No no guys, please don't call her using the bad words. She's still my friend, do not hurt her feelings, please" Hyera said as she looked at the camera with a sad look.

"This pretentious bitch!" I groaned frustatedly, feeling the urge of slamming her face on the table.

"Yo, you good? What are you doing?" Jeongin who happens to walk out of his room has heard me.

I showed him the live and he rolled his eyes almost immediately.

"You should stop watching that. She's just manipulating her fans to hate you" Jeongin said as he slumped beside me, on the sofa.

"She's good at it though" I sighed, turning my phone off, tired of her fake sobs.

"She's an actress, of course she can manipulate people easily with just her face expressions" Jeongin commented. I hummed, agreeing.

I went through twitter and search for my name that is now trending. I can't believe I'm trending for being a bitch.

What is she even thinking? Stealing someone else's boyfriend? That's straight up rude! #CancelY/N

Such a slut. Get yourself your own man, no need to steal other's #CancelY/N

Poor Hyera, she must have not prepared for this. Just think of how long she has to keep this to herself! I feel so bad for her #CancelY/N

She should just kill herself at this point #CancelY/N

A piercing pain attacked my chest. Even though I wasn't entirely wrong in this, their words affected me a lot.

I sighed, putting my phone away.

"When is this going to end, Jeongin?" I asked him as I laid my head on his shoulder. He hummed quietly, rubbing my shoulder as a sign of comfort.

I know it happened only few hours ago but I got tired of it already. Having people talking bad about me really decrease my self confidence.

"Soon, I hope. I want to make Hyera pays back. She can't just play victim all the time, even before this. It's not fair" Jeongin said quietly and I can sense that he's also losing hope. We have no proof to present to the world. We're hopeless.

I am hopeless.

"Do you think Hyunjin will help me?" without realising, the words left my lips.

Deep down inside me, I wanted him to help me. Defend me as his girlfriend.