Chapter Twenty Five

I walk inside the set, welcomed by cheerful faces who greeted me a good morning

Everyone seems to be in a good mood, probably because today is the last day of shooting.

However, my heart felt heavy since I will officially reject Hyunjin today, even when my heart wants him.

I sighed, making my way towards the stylist room. I placed my bag aside as I scroll through my phone, desperate to get my mind off Hyunjin.

"Y/N! How are you feeling? It's our last day of shooting today!" Felix chirped happily, which is the first thing he did when he entered the room. I let out a small chuckle but it sounded bitter.

"It feels nice" I smiled. Felix noticed the gloomy aura around me so he quickly sit on the seat next to mine.

"Is anything bothering you?" he asked, worry laced in his tone. I quickly shake my head.

"I'm fine. Just felt sad that the filming will finally end" it wasn't even a lie, I really do feel sad for that reason but Hyunjin's issue made me a lot more sadder.

Felix hummed, getting up from his seat as he hold onto my hand, intertwining it with his.

"Come on, let's grab some drinks to cheer you up" he smiled genuinely as I nod, walking towards the cafeteria with him.

"How many scenes left do you have?" Felix asked as he payed for my drink.

"Just two and I think one of them is with you" I let out a small chuckle.

"Oh, was it the one we celebrate Soohee's birthday at her house?" Felix questioned. I hummed.

"That's the one" I told him. He nod.

"Interesting" he mumbled under his breath.

"Hey, Y/N. Hyunjin was searching for you, I think he's at the set" one of the crew informed me. My heartbeat quickens as I quickly turn to look at Felix. He's looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Tell him I'm busy, please" I chuckled nervously before leaving the cafeteria with Felix.

"Why won't you meet him?" Felix questioned curiously.

"Why? I mean, we still need to get ready" I told him, not wanting him to suspect anything. Luckily, he shrugged it off seconds after.

"Wait, I need to use the washroom. Can you please bring my drink to the room first?" Felix stopped me halfway. I hummed, taking his drink in my hand as I head towards the stylist room.

As soon as I enter the room, I was greeted by Hyunjin's charming smile.

"Y/N, hey" he greeted, getting up from the seat which was my seat. I frowned, lowkey freaking out.

"Hyunjin? What are you doing here?" I asked him, slowly walking towards Felix's seat.

"I want to talk to you" he said which immediately paused my track.

"Hyunjin, not now—" I started but he quickly cut me off.

"Is that for me?" he asked. Without having a chance to stop him, Hyunjin has grab Felix's drink from my hand and took a sip out of it. My eyes widen as I look at him in disbelief.

"Thank you" he thanked cheekily. I sighed, shaking my head slowly.

"It was Felix's" I told him. I watch as his face turned to shock before quickly placing the drink on the table.

"Oopsie, my fault" he laughed nervously, rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Hyunjin, please leave before Felix come back" I pleaded him.

"Have you made up your mind?" he asked me instead. I look at him in hesitation.

"It's okay, don't say it now. Meet me at the park near your house at 6. You can tell me your answer there" he smiled softly. I was taken aback.

When I think about it, it's better if I reject him now. However my lips felt so heavy to say the words to him.

"I'll wait you there, Y/N. 6pm!" he reminded with a heartful laugh before leaving the room.

I walked over to my seat before letting out a sigh of relief that I don't even know I was holding.

I don't know what to do. I'm too afraid to reject him face to face. Can't I just say it through texts? Ah, why is it so complicated?

A soft knock on the door has snapped me back to reality as Felix entered the room with a small smile. He sat on his seat, facing me with a small frown on his face.

"You looked stressed. Are you sure you're okay?" Felix asked worriedly. I quickly plaster a reasurring smile on my lips as I nod my head.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking about my scenes later" I lied to him. He hummed without a second thought.

I watched as he grab his drink, raising it to his lips when he stopped halfway, glancing over the volume of his drink that is now descended.

"Did someone drink this? I swear it was full just now" Felix asked me with a small frown. My eyes widen as I quickly shake my head.

"I don't know. I don't think anyone entered this room. Maybe it's just your feeling" I sneak up a nervous chuckle.

He shrugged, taking a sip of his drink. I sighed in relief quietly.

•••

"Assemble everyone!" Mr Kim clapped his hands to gain everyone's attention, mainly the actor and actress.

"Let me go through the script. This is a wholesome scene where most of the characters are here. Everyone is celebrating Soohee's birthday so I want everyone have bright smiles on their faces" Mr Kim started. We all nod as it is a simple task.

"Next, I want Jaehwa and Soohee sneak out while everyone is eating. I agree with all the lines from the script but I'm unsatisfied since there's no kissing scene there. So I want both of you end the scene by kissing, is that clear?" Mr Kim asked us all, mentioning more to Hyunjin and Hyera.

Kissing scene? My heart dropped at the thought of watching them kissing all over again.

"Kissing? But—" Hyunjin tried to protest but Mr Kim cut him off.

"Uh uh, no more buts. I excused you from a lot of kissing scenes already. One last kiss won't hurt you, Hyunjin. You guys used to date anyway" Mr Kim shrugged as Hyunjin let out a small sigh.

"That is the problem" he mumbled to himself but I heard him clearly.

His eyes searched for mine literally the moment I'm staring at him. I wanted to avert my gaze quickly but he gave me an apologetic smile. I frown slightly before quickly turning away.

I don't care if he wants to kiss Hyera. It's none of my business.

"Okay, everyone. Get to your places!" Mr Kim clapped his hands to make us all move. I went beside Felix, taking another glance at Hyunjin who is now focused on himself. I watched as he shut his eyes tight, inhaling deeply, before Mr Kim screamed 'Action'.

{End of Chapter 25}
A little late today, sorry! Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day^^