Chapter Twenty Eight

I look at the 2 months progress of the drama in my hand

I look at the 2 months progress of the drama in my hand. Most of the audience loved our acting and are excited for the next episode which will be out in two days.

"People starts to hate Haneul a lot" Felix commented as he read feedbacks through our official website. I hummed.

"Some of them blackmailed me and I'm quite scared for my life" I joked as I know they're only blackmailing my character. He let out a small chuckle in return.

"Oh right, why are you here? I haven't asked" Felix asked me as he put his phone aside, focusing on me.

"Mr Kim asked Hyunjin and I to meet him" I told him shortly, suddenly feeling nervous because he called Hyunjin and I, not with Hyera, who is the protagonist of the drama.

"Just the two of you?" he asked in surprise. I hummed.

"Interesting" he commented in amusement.

"Do you think he found out?" he suddenly asked me the question I've been asking myself quietly. I shivered slightly, putting the progress file away.

"I hope not. I don't even know if he would support us" I told him truthfully. He nod, understanding.

We even did our best to keep our relationship a secret from other people. There's no way Mr Kim would find out, right?

Suddenly, a knock on the door has interupted us. Our heads shot to the door, only to be welcomed by Hyunjin with a tray of drinks in his hand.

He smiled happily, bringing the tray towards us. I smiled, suddenly feeling thirsty.

"This is Felix's.." Hyunjin starts as he place a cup of tea in front of him before turning to me.

"And here's pink milk for my love" Hyunjin smiled cheekily as he place a cup of pink milk in front of me before sitting on the chair beside me.

"Thank you, Hyunjin" I thanked him as I take the drink in between my hands.

"You're welcome, my love" he smiled, patting my head softly. I returned his smile before he turned and took a sip of his own drink.

"Oh god, oh god. Can't be any romantic, can you?" Felix joked, rolling his eyes playfully.

"Oh my, are you perhaps.. jealous?" Hyunjin played along as Felix immediately look at him, offended.

"Fuck you" he mouthed him as I accidently let out a heartful laugh.

Just as Hyunjin were about to fight back, we were interupted by few knockings on the door. Mr Kim entered seconds after. As if on cue, Felix got up from his seat, ready to leave.

"Oh, Yongbok. What are you doing here?" Mr Kim asked Felix as he approached the table.

"I was just walking around then I saw them waiting here so I stop by to chat" Felix told Mr Kim with a calm smile.