Chapter Twenty

"Hey

"Hey. I haven't give up on you. I hope you can think over and tell me your final answer <3" I read out the sticky note that was sticked on the pink milk I received.

I sighed, taking the sticky note in my hand. Few days has passed and Hyunjin has been giving me my favourite drink every single morning with a side note.

Why is he doing this to me? I'm afraid that my heart would lead me back to him, leaving Felix alone.

"Another drink?" Felix asked as he came inside the stylist room. I quickly hide the sticky note, giving him a small nod.

"Yeah" I replied shortly. He knew that someone has been sending me drinks but he didn't know about the note or who has been giving me them.

"Are you sure you don't know who it's from?" he asked, taking the seat next to mine.

"No, I don't" I lied to him, feeling bad as soon as the words left my lips.

After awhile, I excused myself to the washroom since the room made me feel suffocate the longer I sat in there.

I splashed my face with water, hoping that I could wash away all the worries, confusion and hesitance. I sighed, looking at the reflection of myself in the mirror.

I love Hyunjin, but Felix has showed me his love first. Hyunjin has broke me deeply, indicating that Felix is better. I need to be fair, right?

I sighed, shrugging it off as I walk out of the washroom. I was immediately greeted by guilty eyes of his.

"Can we talk?" Hyunjin asked as he quickly walk towards me.

"Mr. Kim is waiting for me" I reasoned, trying to walk past him but he quickly grab my wrist, stopping me.

"Just a minute, please" he pleaded. I stayed, waiting for him to continue. He let go of my wrist slowly, looking at me with a small smile as if he's thankful that I want to have a talk with him.

"Have you gave a thought about what I asked you?" he asked with sincere eyes. I watched how his eyes sparkles, waiting for my answer hopefully.

"I told you that I won't betray Felix. My answer is just the same" I told him, feeling so heavy to spit that words to him. Hyunjin sighed quietly.

"But you don't love him, Y/N. What's the point of staying with someone who you don't love?" he asked, searching for my eyes.

That's when it hit me. He's actually right. What's the point of being with Felix when I can't return the love he gave me?

"Please, Y/N. I realised all my mistakes and I am truly sorry for everything I did. If you accept me, I will try my best to repay all my mistakes" he said desperately. I can feel tears slowly pooling in my eyes but I held it in.

"I'll give you time to think. I'll wait for you until the last day of shooting. That day, if you tell me that you want to be with Felix, I will let you go and I won't disturb you anymore" he said. His voice was low as hint of sadness could be heard from his voice.