Chapter Twenty Four

I waited for Felix to finish his scene before I approached him

"Hey! Are you done? Let's eat lunch together" I invited him with an excited smile. He replied my smile, nodding his head.

"Sure" he replied before both of us head towards the cafeteria, hand in hand.

"How was my acting earlier? Do I look like a bad guy?" Felix asked with a slight chuckle. His character is actually a bad person so he need to look bad.

"You were so mean. I'm sure people would hate your character" I told him. He raised an eyebrow, shrugging.

"That would make me a good actor then" he smiled cheekily. I returned his smile, leaving my spoon as I raised my hand to pinch his cheeks.

"You already are!" I told him with a short laugh. He smiled.

"Well, thank you" he said in a proper manner. I let out a small chuckle.

"Do you think Y/N will leave Felix for Hyunjin?" a distant voice has caught my attention.

I quickly looked at Felix who is looking at his plate. The way his eyebrow were slightly raised, confirmed my suggestion that he heard them too.

"I'm not sure but Hyunjin made a public annoucement that he's making a move on Y/N. Only a fool would reject him!" another voice answered. I freaked out, trying to make Felix tune out of the conversation.

"Um, do you have any other filming later?" I quickly shot him a question. He raised his head before nodding his head.

"I have one more left for today" he answered properly. I hummed.

"Do you wanna go anywhere later? I kinda want to go picnic" I told him, suddenly excited.

"Picnic? Sounds good to me" he smiled, nodding his head as he agreed with my plan.

•••

Right after he finished his last scene of the day, we both head out towards a lowkey isolated yet beautiful park with numerous type of beautiful flowers. I smiled excitedly, running over the green grass.

Felix let out a small chuckle as he followed me from behind with a small mat and basket in his hands.

We lay out the mat in a suitable spot and placed all the food we bought earlier. I look at the food in excitement. We bought a lot of delicious food.

"You looked so excited" Felix commented with a small smile on his lips. I turn to look at him, nodding my head as I give him a bright smile.

"I've always wanted to go on a picnic date with my boyfriend. It felt so unreal to be here" I told him, suddenly feeling shy as I just exposed my single ass that never went on a picnic with a guy. Felix smiled, raising his hand to ruffle my hair.