Alpha Vs Alpha

Okay, going into third-person point of view here...

It was Vincent vs Richard, an alpha vs alpha battle. The air felt heavy with the tension as Vincent and Richard began to circle each other. Hunter, with a pulled muscle lay against a tree beside his Mother, Eladia, and Morgan. Vincent suddenly lunged, jaws snapping viciously. He growled menacingly as Richard dodged to the side. He lunged, and the momment his paws touched the ground the ground he sprang. Vincent, still landing down to his feet couldn't move in mid-air. Richard dug his sharp teeth into Vincent's side. Eladia called out to her mate,

"Vincent!" she shrieked in fear. Vincent's eyes flicered to her worried eyes. Strength poured through him, 'Get up and fight! Show him who's boss!' he thought. Vincent twisted, breaking free from Richard's grip. Blood dripped through the fur, clotting and clumping over the wound and in the fur. Th snow turned pink with blood. Vincent lunged, jaws slashing towards Richard's muzzle. A long, shallow wound tore from Richard's ear to his muzzle. Richard let out a loud wolfish howl sort of cry. Vincent lunged again, sinking his teeth into Richard's leg just above the bone. The air was filled with a sickening crack. Vincent lept back, panting hard from the effort of fighting. He was weak and he knew it, but that was no exscuse to loose this battle.

"You'll die here" Vincent growled as he stepped menacingly towards his brother. Richard struggled to stand, his eyes flashed golden yellow and he growled. Richard snapped his jaws wildly, his body staggering from side to side. His mind was filled with only rage, pride, and hate. Before Vincent wasn't Richard a werewolf. All that stood pathetically before him was a wolf with a vague memory of his human conciousness.  

"I am alpha, you are to be submissive" Richard snarled furiously, raising his head higher. Vincent lunged to deliver a killing blow to his own brother whom he'd grown up with, but there was no love between them. Despite having a broken front paw Richard easily dodged, and lunged to slam his body into Vincent. Richard was much heavier than Vincent, and his weight easily pushed Vincent away. Vincent's back hit a large tree. It cracked and creak from the impact of Vincent's body. He struggled to stand, but was failing miserably; meanwhile, Richard was walking towards Hunter, Eladia, and Morgan.

"I'll kill anyone that gets in my way to become the supream wolf! I'll kill you!" Richard snarled loudly. 

"Vincent!" Eladia cried. Morgan whimpered, moving closer to Hunter for protection, but with his back injured he could only lay watching Richard come towards them with a murderous look in his eyes. Eladia whimpered, and shut her eyes tight. 'I can't loose, if I loose I'll loose everything' Vincent thought, and finally he realized what he should have been doing, 'Fight for your family, fight for her, fight for your mate!' he thought. Just as Richard crouched down to lunge towards Hunter Vincent mustered up his remaining strength to attack. He pounced, landing on Richard's back and struck his neck with his sharp teeth. He thrashed around, tearing at his throat. From Richard'd throat came a ear-shattering, heart-stopping, pain-filled, gurgled cry. In one final effort to stop his brother Richard threw Vincent off of him before collapsing in a pool of his own blood. My father finally hit the ground, his back slamming into a large rock. It broke into shards as if it were made of glass. A loud gurgled gasp of shock came from Vincent's muzzle. He fell forward, shifting back into human form, and hit the snowy ground. His body was bare except for the blood dripping out of the wound in his back.

"Vincent!" Eladia cried, running to her fallen mate. She picked his head up, tears in her eyes.

"I'm... *cough* okay" Vincent said, givng her a reassuring smile.

"I think his back is broken" Eladia whispered. I nodded my head and Morgan clung to my leg, shivering not from cold, but from fright. The scent of familiar wolves coming towards us reached my nose, it was members of our own pack. They hurried towards us, seeing the fallen alpha, and my father they quickly picked up Richard's body and my father's body to be for Richard, burried, and my father to be treated by a doctor as soon as possible. Hunter was to be treated as well, and then he as well would be back in battle against the barbarians.

------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilly Brook:

I slipped out of the house pass the guards. 'I have to stop Suzah' I thought. I hurried out through the forest as fast as my starved body could. The battle field was a mess. The Lakefall's were about to attack the Schaedler's just when the barbarians showed up. I spotted Hunter in the crowd barking out orders in Richard's absence. I heard a loud growl and the wolves sprinted out to fight the barbarians with the Schaedler's. I scanned through the crowd for Suzah who was leading an attack against the Schaedlers. A loud, authoritive howl was heard, and some wolves stopped to see where it was coming from only to have their throats torn out by the Brook wolves coming in. Chaos was born in the confusion of the battle. I started running down the hill towards my sister Suzah. 'She's the one leading this battle, if I can stop her I can stop all of this' I thought. I ran through the the crowd, coming closer and closer. Her back was turned, and all I needed was one shot at her neck. 'I'll end this, I'll end her selfish reign!' I thought. A loud snarl tore from my throat as lunged. Suzah whirled around, ducked and lunged from the side. She hit me in mid air, and the impact sent us rolling. I swatted her muzzle with my paw and lept back a safe distance.

"What are you doing here? You aren't alpha!" she snarled.

"I am alpha" I said challengingly, "You stole the title from me you selfish b*tch" I snarled.

"No, you stole the title from me!" she growled, and she attacked. I dodged her rage-blinded attack easily. My teeth snapped down on her back leg. The taste of blood met my mouth.

"I'm older than you. I was always supposed to be the alpha" Suzah said.

"No you weren't, you were deemed a failure when you tried to me and your own parents to become alpha. You think to highly of yourself to be the alpha, your selfish" I growled. 

"It was still my right to be, they were getting old, and had to be put down" Suzah snarled.

"So instead you killed our mother, Mary Brook" I growled. We circled each other, looking for a weakness in the others posture to attack at.

"The old b*tch was getting on my nerves" Suzah said with a joyfull grin. 'She's lost her mind!' I thought. 'She's blinded by rage, but she's probably stronger than me' I thought, 'I have to end this quickly' I told myself.

"Really, or were you getting on her nerves as the the pathetic failure of the pack!" I taunted.

"Shut up!" she snarled and lunged. Her jaws snapped viciously at the air when I dodged her attack. I continued to taunt and mock her. Her attacks were blinded by her rage, and finally I decided to try and deliver the killing blow. When she lunged to bite me I attacked. My teeth snapped inches away from her throat when Suzah twisted her body out of range. I felt a searing pain behind my ear as Suzah dug her teeth into me. A wolfish scream escaped from my muzzle as I fought to get away from her. I retreated a distance away, a long gash just behind me ear. My head felt dizzy and my there was a ringing sound in my right hear. I wobbled from one paw to the other.

"What's wrong?" Suzah asked, her voice sounding echo-ey. She grinned in satisfaction of wounding me. Suzah lunged, tearing a huge gash in my back leg. I thrashed about until my teeth hit her neck. I was freed, but terribly wounded. I noticed a few wolves had stopped fighting to watch the battle between my sister and I. 'I'm going to loose here' I thought. I struggled to keep my balance. Suzah coughed up something red and sticky, blood. 

"I-" she said in between a coughing fit, "Am going to kill you" she said. I couldn't move without stumbling and Suzah finally lunged for me. I closed my eyes, waiting for the pain, and I heard her snarl in furry. A loud thwack and a thud reached my good ear. Suzah's body rolled to a halt, blood gushing from her neck. Eric stood nearby, panting hard.

"Eric" I whispered his name. He looked towards me with concerned eyes. I took one step towards him and it set off fireworks in my injured leg. The world started to go dim. 'Suzah's been stopped' I thought before slipping into a peacefull unconciousness.