Royal Decree

A few days later:

Hunter:

"I want you to know Jade Atwood, as your mate I will protect you. I will stay by your side till I depart from this world. I will never let anything come between us, I will do all that is in my power to keep you safe from harm. I promise this" I told her. She was smile, giving me a sort of half-smile that made my heart thud in my chest harder than a drum beat.

"And I, Jade Attwood, promises you, Hunter Lakefall, to love and be with your for the rest of my life. Never letting an obstacle in life break us apart, to get through the obstacles, the both of us together" she said, "I just wish.... that in lifes short time, that there was more time to live in it with you" she added. 

"By the power vested in me, I announce you two maried" Eladia said. She gave us both a faint smile and a head nod. I brought my lips to hers, cupping her face with my hands. Her body arched towards me and I kept her close to me. One of my hands went around her waist. 

"Hey! Hunter! Not yet" I heard Eric mock. Jade broke the kiss, her cheeks a deep shade of red. I gave Eric an evil look. 

"Your next" I mouthed the words. In a few weeks or so the Schaedler's pack, led by Eric, was to merge with the Brook's, led by Lilly now. The glass doors to the room parted, and in hobbled a man with neatly combed brown hair. His brown eyes held a tiredness, but also a joy. He gave me a faint smile which I returned. I felt Jade give me a slight push.

"Go talk to him, go talk to your father" she whispered. I nodded my head, and left her side. Music played and people began to dance. I walked towards Vincent.

"Yes Father?" I asked.

"I don't really know where to start" he said with a sigh. 

"Maybe I'll start with my apolgoy. It was wrong of me, I'm begining to believe, for me to keep you and your mate, Jade, apart" he said. 

"And I know your not lying.....?" I asked.

"Because I finally understand the pain you felt" he said, lighting one hand from his crutches to his chest, "When my b*st*rd of a brother kidnapped me to take over the pack, I was away from Eladia. I had never felt a pain like that, a woudn inside the heart. I should have listened to you, rather than old customs that made really no sense. Would you forgive me son?" he asked. I looked up towars the ceiling, just thinking for a momment. I chuckled softly,

"Of course dad, of course" I finally said. He smiled,

"You and her will make fine alpha's. It seems like the Schaedler, Brook, and Lakefall packs will finally co-exist in peace now" he said, looking towards Eric and Lilly who dance together. He twirled her under his arm, bringing her close to himself again, before kissing her. Chase danced with Lilly's friend, Abbey. Every one was genuinely happy. I spotted Jade nearby, she looked at me and smiled.

"Everything is going to change, between the packs, and the werewolves and humans. I want to make things right again" I told my father.

"Go dance with her, you can think about your duty as alpha later" my father told me. I walked over to my beautifull mate, and we danced the night away. I followed my heart, and went with my beautifull mate in the end, who knew such a sappy saying, "Follow your heart, and everything turns out okay" was really true. Everything turned out okay.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING! 

THANKS FOR STICKING WITH ME THROUGH THE STORY, I HOPE YOU CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES

RATE PLEASE: 1-10/WORST-BEST