{Chaeyoung} - telling the girls that you're pregnant

"Are you ready?" Chaeyoung asked as she came up behind you, her arms wrapped loosely around you as she kissed both of your shoulders.

She kept her hand on your stomach, her heart fluttering every time she remembers the little human she already adores so much is inside.

You're already eight weeks along.

You got your first scan a couple of days ago. Knowing that everything was just fine with the baby, Chaeyoung couldn't wait any longer to share the news with the girls.

"I'm so ready." You said and craned your neck, looking to find that she was already staring at you with bright eyes.

The sparkle hasn't seemed to fade from the day you told her that you're pregnant.

That all the trying, all the appointments at the doctors, all the things you had to get through to be here had paid off.

The sound of cars pulling into the driveway and then the car doors opening and closing made you snap out of your thoughts.

"They're here," Chaeyoung said excitedly and rushed to the front door to let the girls in.

She let them in and after hugging her, they ran to you.

They pulled you into for big hugs and although Chaeyoung knows they just love and miss you, their grip on you was tight and it worried her.

"Be careful! Not too tight!" She told Dahyun, who was squeezing you a little.

Dahyun just chuckled as she looked over at her concerned friend.

"Okay." She said before letting you go.

"So?" Momo said as she stared at you and Chaeyoung, who had returned to your side and put her arms around you.

"What?"

"You invited us over, said you had some pretty important and exciting news to share with us. What is it?" Momo finished.

Chaeyoung smiled at you before going to grab the little box.

She had them sit down around the table before setting the box down in front of them.

Tzuyu was antsy and excited to see what was inside. She pulled at the ribbon to open it, only for Chaeyoung to stop her.

"Wait!"

She froze, staring between the two of you.

"Someone read this card as Tzuyu opens the box."

She held the envelope out for someone to take. Mina quickly grabbed it and both she and Tzuyu waited impatiently for you to tell them to open it.

You nodded and Mina tore the envelope off the card.

"Read it out loud," Chaeyoung said, her fingertips brushing along your back.

"Someone wants to say hello..." Mina said and Tzuyu opened the box as she opened the card, both of them gasping in awe right away.

"Oh..." Mina whispered, staring up at you and Chaeyoung in shock.

"Let us see, let us see!" Jeongyeon and Sana said as the girls looked between the card and the box.

Inside the box was a pair of tiny baby shoes and inside the card was a picture from your scan.

They were all so shocked it took a minute for it all to sink in.

"Are you serious?" Nayeon asked as she walked from the table and over to you and Chaeyoung.

"Yeah. We're having a baby!"

The rest of the girls jumped up and rushed to you. They threw their arms around Chaeyoung for huge, tight hugs while they kept their grips on you loose, so they wouldn't risk hurting you or the baby by holding you too tightly.

"You're going to be such amazing parents!" Dahyun smiled through her tears.

"We're so happy for you!" Momo smiled as she rubbed your back. "You look amazing, y/n. You're glowing."

"Thank you. We've been dying to tell you since we first found out but we wanted to keep it a secret until we knew everything was okay with the baby and so we had a little picture too."

Tzuyu grabbed the photo once more.

"They're so small but I know they're going to be so adorable!" She said excitedly.

After shedding a few more tears, they pulled you and Chaeyoung back in for more hugs as they repeatedly told you how happy they are for you, how perfect your baby was going to be, and how they'd all be such loving and supportive aunts.

And you knew it already...

As they stared at the photo together with tears in their eyes and talked about all the things they were excited to do with them, you and Chaeyoung just stared at each other with happiness in your eyes, knowing they were going to be so, so loved.