{Jeongyeon} - overworked

Jeongyeon stormed through the hospital doors in frustration, her feet quickly moving as she walked to the desk where the nurses are.

"Hello. I'm Jeongyeon. Someone called me about my girlfriend, y/n."

The nurse nodded and gave her the information to your room that the doctor had given and Jeongyeon quickly walked to the elevator.

She took it up to your floor and when she got off, she walked fast, getting glances from nurses and staff as she walked past them.

She reached the room you're in and let herself in before closing it behind her.

"What we're you thinking?" She asked as she stormed over to you.

You sat against the pillows with an IV in your hand. You were covered up with a warm blanket since the room was a little chilly.

You were dressed in a hospital gown, your clothes that you wore to practice early this morning were covered in sweat and on the floor.

"You scared me, y/n! I was in the middle of a meeting with the girls when I get the call from your manager saying you fainted in practice and were being rushed to the hospital!"

You hung your head, feeling incredibly guilty and exhausted.

"The doctor says you're overworked. I'm not surprised. You've always been a hard worker and you've always been dedicated to being an idol but it's not just you anymore, y/n! You're six months pregnant! Pushing yourself like this is not okay!"

"I know, Jeongyeon." You mumbled. "I'm sorry."

She let out a sad sigh before she walked to you.

She sat on the chair beside your bed and took your hand into hers, the one that wasn't hooked up to the IV that was helping to keep you hydrated.

"I'm sorry I yelled." She spoke guiltily.

"You have every right to. I've been stupid."

"Don't say that." She said harshly, her thumb brushing along your knuckles soothingly.

"I know you feel pressure within the group. I know it's hard on all of you. But I'm not in an idol group, Jeongyeon. It's always been just me, carrying all the weight and pressure of being an idol all on my own."

She swallowed thickly, listening to every word you said as you opened up to her.

"I still feel that pressure. I know I should be taking it easy because of the baby but I just worry about what people might say if I don't work hard."

"Y/N, you know how much I love you and how much I support you. I'm amazed by how hardworking you are. But there is a difference between working hard and working too hard. You know that is a very thin line."

You nodded.

"And you know by now, six months into carrying our baby inside you, that the line is especially thin because you can't overwork yourself at all. It's so unhealthy for you and the baby."

"I know. I feel so awful." You admitted through your tears. "I don't remember exactly what happened. I was just practicing the choreography again and again and I got dizzy and everything went black. I woke up and they kept telling me everything that might be wrong with me and the baby. It was so scary."

Jeongyeon sniffled as she felt tears in her eyes, her lips brushing against your hand.

"I know I scared you. I know I let you down-"

"You did not let me down, baby." She said, her eyes staying locked with yours. "You just scared me, that's all. I just love you; both of you."

"We love you too."

She smiled and pulled the blanket down a little so she could see your bump.

It wasn't big.

Despite being six months along, your bump isn't as noticeable as other mothers-to-be bumps are.

It's not for bad reasons, simply that you just haven't popped yet.

But Jeongyeon thinks it couldn't be more beautiful, that you couldn't be more beautiful.

"I know I have to take things easier and I promise I will, Jeongyeon. I know it could've been worse. I know I could've seriously hurt myself falling down or that I could overwork myself too much and seriously hurt the baby but... I feel so awful nonetheless."

"I know. But everything is okay now. You're fine, the baby is fine. Let's just try not to push ourselves like that anymore."

"Okay. I promise, Jeongyeon. No more."

"You're just a human, y/n. A human that is carrying our little human. I love you both. If people get mad at you for slowing down to keep both of you safe, then forget them. They don't matter. People will, hopefully, understand when we tell them what's going on. Until then, let me spoil the two of you with lots of love and indulge all of your cravings."

"Okay," you said, your smile much bigger and brighter now as the guilt and worry faded. "You're right."

"Aren't I always?" She teased as she kissed your lips and then your stomach, her eyes sparkling with a look of love.

She felt so thankful that you and the baby were okay and she was ready to spoil you both with lots and lots of love.