{Nayeon} - she has cravings

"Y/N?" Nayeon whispered in your ear, her hand brushing against your back. "Wake up."

You slowly stirred from your sleep as she continued her attempts to wake you from your deep slumber.

"Nayeon," you sighed as you lifted your head from the pillow. "What is it?"

"I need help."

"What?" You asked, suddenly much more awake now, since the words fell from her lips.

You turned the lamp on as Nayeon took your other hand into hers, her teeth sank into her lip.

"Nayeon, what is it?"

She looked as though she was about to tear up and, instinctively, you started to worry.

"I can't find any chocolate."

You breathed out a sigh of relief before you chuckled over how adorable she was being.

"Chocolate? You woke me up at three am because you can't find chocolate?"

She looked awfully sad over how you seemed to find the situation funny.

"It's not funny." She said and pulled her hand away from yours. "I need it, y/n. I've looked everywhere and I can't find any! I can't go back to sleep because it's all I can think about."

You put your hand on her small bump as you dropped your forehead onto hers.

"I'm sorry, Nayeon. I wasn't laughing at you, I think it's precious."

"I don't. I hate being pregnant so far." She pouted. "First it was morning sickness, then it was fatigue, and now I can't stop craving stuff. It's so bad that when it hits, it's all I can focus on. I've tried to go back to sleep but I just lay there thinking about how terribly I need chocolate."

"Oh, my baby. It's okay. Come on, I'll go find you some chocolate."

"I looked everywhere and I didn't see any." She said as you got out of bed, holding your hand out for her to take.

"Well, let's just look together real fast just to be sure."

She took your hand and followed you down the stairs.

You felt hopeful that you had some chocolate somewhere in the house.

But, just as she said, there was none to be found.

"Told you."

You sighed as you closed the drawer in the fridge where you usually keep the chocolates.

You have checked everywhere you could think of; the pantry, the cupboards, the fridge, even the freezer for something like chocolate ice cream.

But there was nothing.

No chocolate anywhere to be found.

And it only made Nayeon tear up again, her cravings so intense that all she could do was cry over not being able to satisfy them.

"Shh," you whispered as you pulled her into your arms, your hand brushing across her back. "It's okay, my love. I'm going to drive up to the store real fast and get you some. Is there a specific kind that you want?"

"Can we tag along?" She asked as she looked away from your gaze and to her small bump before back into your eyes. "Maybe it'd make me feel better. That way I can help pick them out and I'll be able to satisfy these cravings sooner. Maybe I can get some rest that way."

"Okay, darling. Whatever you want." You smiled and kissed her forehead before you both got ready to go.

You headed out the door and drove up to the nearest store.

With every red light you hit, you looked over at your tired but much happier girlfriend. She was more content now that she knows she's only moments away from being able to satisfy those cravings of hers.

You know being pregnant hasn't been easy on her so far.

She's only four months in and with five more agonizing months to go, you're more than happy and willing to do anything and everything that you can to make her happy.

This is what you both wanted. It was your dream.

You both wanted a family and you went through so many different options and tests to get here and although it's exciting to see her progress, so beautiful that it brings tears to your eyes every time you realize how lucky you are, you know it's still hard on her and you can't help but love her more for everything she's doing for the baby you both already adore.

You were lost in your thoughts as you drove, only snapping out of them when Nayeon put her hand on your thigh.

"Are you okay?" She wondered. "You're not upset that I woke you, right?"

"No, baby. Not at all. I could never be. Trust me, doing these things for you makes me happy."

You pulled into the parking spot and got out of the car.

Nayeon took your hand as you walked into the quiet shop.

"Get whatever you want."

"Okay." She grinned before having you hold out your hands, placing a bunch of different chocolates in them.

"Got enough?" You chuckled as you stared down at your hands, thinking you probably had at least nine chocolate-flavored candies.

"I'm stocking up so we don't have to come out at three am tomorrow." She said. "But yes, I'm done. I think we have everything we want."

You started to walk toward the register, only for her to stop.

"Oh, wait!"

She grabbed one more and carried it to the register, placing it down in front of the cashier.

"Okay, now we're good."

You shook your head with a laugh and paid for the candy before taking the bags and walking out to the car.

Once inside, you started the engine up, and just as you got ready to pull out of the parking spot, she stopped you.

"Wait!"

"What is it, babe?"

She smiled lovingly at you before putting her lips on yours for a short but sweet kiss.

"You're the most amazing girl in the world. Always making sure I'm content and making sure the baby is okay. You willingly brought me to the store after three am so I could get chocolate, knowing it would make me happy. You're just so beautiful and loving and I love you so much. Our baby is going to love you too."

"I love you both. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you." You smiled and kissed her forehead. "I just want you to be happy; both of you."

"We are." She said with that adorable bunny smile on her face before she tore into one of the candies, happily satisfying her cravings, making your heart skip a beat.