{Nayeon} - bombarded by paparazzi

"Here, let me help you, my love," Nayeon said as she got up from her chair and came to the other side of the table, where you were sitting.

You got out of your chair and she put your jacket around your shoulders for you before she kissed your cheek and began to exit the restaurant with you.

The meal had already been paid for and although you enjoyed your date night out at this new spot in the city with Nayeon, you were ready to go home and curl up under the covers and get a little rest.

It's starting to get hard to get around and do the simplest of things because soon, your little one will be joining the world.

It's only a few weeks away until that day comes and you and Nayeon are more excited than you've ever been for anything before, but you're also very tired.

So the thought of getting home and being able to be wrapped up in Nayeon's warm embrace with something from Netflix on is a comforting thought.

"Did you have fun tonight?" She asked as she walked beside you, hand resting on your bump.

"Yeah. It was nice to get out with you and the food was delicious."

She smiled brightly over hearing that you enjoyed yourself tonight.

"Good. I enjoyed every second of being out with my babies." She said and kissed your cheek once more, making your smile grow. "Let's go home and watch some tv until we fall asleep."

You nodded in agreement, happy that she wanted the same thing as you for the remainder of this evening.

You stepped out the door, talking with Nayeon about the last few things you need to run up to the store tomorrow to get before your little one joins the world.

But suddenly, you were interrupted by the bright flashes of cameras and loud voices from the paparazzi as they gathered around you and Nayeon.

"Oh, wonderful," Nayeon grumbled. "Just what we need right now."

Your hand was wrapped in hers and she felt it shake slightly due to the nerves you felt about being swarmed.

"It's okay, baby. Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you or the baby, I promise. Just stay close to me and focus on me."

You nodded and kept your fingers intertwined with hers, your eyes on your feet as you walked down the sidewalk together.

She continued to whisper words of comfort to you in an attempt to keep you calm while she kept her gaze on the paparazzi, making sure they didn't cross any lines.

She turned her head just for a second to look at you and make sure you were alright.

The paparazzi were loudly shouting question after question about very personal things that involved your baby, which infuriated Nayeon.

But she kept her anger to herself and kept her focus on keeping the two of you safe and calm instead.

Suddenly though, a few of the men got frustrated with you not giving them what they wanted, such as pictures and information about things they had no right to know.

And they got even closer, the cameras almost right in your face. They were getting much too close and you were starting to panic.

It only escalated as they shoved you a little and almost made you trip.

You gasped in shock and in fear that you might get hurt and, therefore, your baby might as well.

"Are you okay?" Nayeon asked as she put her arms around you to hold onto you when you almost fell.

"Yeah. I think so."

You froze, frightened for your safety, as well as the baby and Nayeon's.

Seeing the panic in your eyes, Nayeon pulled you into her arms and rubbed your back comfortingly as she grew much too angry with the men surrounding you to keep it to herself any longer.

"That's enough!" She yelled out. "This is unacceptable! You're much too close right now! You're shoving my girlfriend and almost made her fall and she's scared! You could've hurt her and the baby and this is just too much! If you hurt her, I will sue!" She warned and they backed off a little.

You exhaled shakily against her skin as she shushed you softly.

"I want to get to my car with her, safe and sound. You bombarding us is never okay and especially in times like these. Have some consideration for someone other than yourselves, for once, please!"

You pulled away from her arms and looked around the parking lot for the car. She pulled out the keys, clicking the lock button a couple of times, and you both quickly but carefully followed the sound and hurried to the car.

"Get in, baby." She said as she opened the door for you and made sure you got in safely.

As she walked to the driver's side, she stopped to stare at the paparazzi and disgust and disappointment.

"I'm warning you all right now - don't you ever hurt my girl or our baby. Ever." She said and then got into the car, beeping the horn a couple of times as a warning that she was backing the car out.

She drove off and the second she reached the first red light, she stopped and put her attention on you.

She put her hand over your bump and kissed your head lovingly.

"Everything okay? I know that was scary back there. Are you feeling alright? The baby okay?"

You nodded and she sighed in relief.

"Thank you for calming me down and for keeping us safe. It was frightening but I think you scared them a little."

She giggled and started to drive again when the light changed color, one hand on the wheel and the other on your bump still.

"Good. Anything to keep you both safe, I'll always do. Trust me, my love. No one is ever going to hurt either of you."

"I know." You smiled at her as she continued to drive, relieved that everything was okay and so thankful for her always keeping you safe.