Introduction

Sheryl's POV

Hello, my name is Sheryl Evelyn Meyer, I'm a 2nd year student at Rainbow High, the most prestigious and private high school in North America. I am 16 years of age, and I happen to be Bisexual. I have three amazing roommates, one of whom I am seriously crushing on and the names of my roommates are; Bella Parker, Daria Roselyn and Stella Monroe. Daria like me is Bisexual, but she doesn't have a dating preference, while I personally prefer to date other girls. My roommate; Bella is a Lesbian Trans Girl and also very taken by her amazing girlfriend; Jade Hunter. Jade is actually Pansexual, and has in the past according to her social media; dated one of her roommates (prior to coming to Rainbow High). But enough about my roommates, back to me. After all; this story (and yes, I am a fourth wall breaker, so I am aware that I'm just a character in a story and nothing more than that) is about me. My favorite color is; Marigold Yellow, my favorite movie is; Clueless, my favorite actor/actress is my cousin; Alicia Silverstone (who plays Cher Horowitz is my favorite movie), I'm vegetarian (although all of my friends think that I'm vegan), I love Pineapple; especially on pizza (my crush would kill me for saying that), My favorite book is; To Kill A Mockingbird (unfortunately; it's a banned book in the country where I live), my focus here at Rainbow High is Textile Design, I am super single, and I'm heavily crushing on my roommate; Stella Monroe.

But enough about that, you want to read this short story about how Cluelessly In Love I am with Stella. So, here it goes. Enjoy!