Chapter 6: The Secrets That You Keep

[Sheryl's POV]

At the restaurant; I parked my car as close to the front door as possible, so Stella and Quinn could see when I pulled in. It didn't take long for them to find me, nor for the three of us to be seated at a table right across from Luna Madison. But apparently; she didn't notice us walking in due to the fact that she was reading; Uzumaki by Junji Ito. A waitress walked over to our table and said; "Pardon me, Mademoiselles, but this is not a table worthy of your high societal status, please allow me to seat you all at a more suitable table in our private VIP section!" I spoke with a fake British accent (thanks to lessons from my girlfriend; Stella of course), "Why thank you kind miss for such a regal offer, howsoever; my party and I are only here to meet with someone and then we will certainly be on our merry way."

The waitress bowed; "My apologies Madame!" The waitress then looked at Stella and Quinn and she asked; "Wait, aren't you two the owner's nieces; Stella and Quinn Monroe!" Archibald Monroe was their uncle and the owner of the restaurant they were in, which is why it was Stella's favorite restaurant. Stella smiled at me. I decided to order a drink, Stella and Quinn ordered a vegetarian meal. I sat there at the table waiting for the right moment to make the move towards Luna's table. Finally; the time came when Naomi Storm arrived. The Storm twins are close friends of mine despite us being at two different schools which are rivals, either one or even both of them would do anything to help me, even if that meant betraying their school to do so. I asked Naomi to come to the restaurant where Quinn, Stella and I would be, and to be there by a specific time and that would be my signal to move towards Luna's table. Naomi Storm although she claims to be straight, has a slight crush on Luna, I'm the only person she entrusted to know that, she doesn't even trust her own sister with this secret.

As Naomi approaches the Maitre-D's stand; Luna, still reading Junji Ito, looks up when she hears Naomi's voice. "Naomi, come sit with me! I was actually waiting for my date to arrive." I crept closer to the table where Luna is sitting, and as Naomi waves at Luna, I reach the table. I grab Stella's phone from the table and quickly head back towards the table where Quinn, Stella and I were sitting. As I go to sit down, I receive a text from Luna. "Did you honestly think I didn't know you were there? I'll let you give Stella's phone back to her, just this once. But you must promise to take me out on one date and I determine where and when the date happens. If you go on just one date with me Sheryl, I'll leave your girlfriend and her sister alone, but I can't promise that I'll leave you alone. I'm sure that Sunny told you about my crush on you. I still plan on making you my girlfriend one way or another, and all I have to do is; Spill all of your secrets online including; the one about you and Sunny, you know the Kiss. I bet Stella won't like hearing about that, now will she!?"

Naomi smiled and then she walked this way. "Hi Sheryl, I see Luna is still trying to get you to be her girlfriend huh! Luna couldn't believe what was happening. "Naomi, you know Sheryl!?" Luna questioned, kind of louder than normal. Naomi turned to her and responded; "Yeah; Sheryl, Veronica and I are childhood friends. But what does it matter to you anyway!?" Naomi said as she gave Luna a glare! "I mean, it's not like she'll ever be your girlfriend anyway!" Naomi finished. "Naomi, I'm supposed to be your best friend. And yet; you of all people would dare to betray our friendship by siding with Sheryl! How dare you!?" Luna shouted.

Naomi chuckles, then she whispers into my ear. "Luna still sleeps with her favorite childhood stuffed animal; Booboo." I begin to giggle. "Tell me what else she does." I said feeling intrigued. Naomi smiled and said; "Luna isn't aware of this, but she constantly talks in her sleep. And she is always saying homophobic things. Despite being a Lesbian herself." Luna rolled her eyes. "Whatever! I've never said anything homophobic before nor do I talk in my sleep. And you cannot prove anything!" Luna said smugly. Naomi looks back at Luna and says; "Really? Because I hear the secrets that you keep." Luna gasps in shock before she asks; "All of them?" Naomi chuckles. "Yes, all of them. If only Veronica knew that you fantasize about a fivesome between you, Sheryl, me, her and your twin sister; Sunny! Talk about nasty!"

Luna gave Me a look. "Please don't tell Sunny about that fantasy Naomi speaks of, it's true; I do fantasize about the fivesome, but I don't want Sunny knowing that I have a sexual fantasy about her, you, Naomi, Veronica and myself. If Sunny ever found out; being both Lesbian and Polyamorous, she'd think I was weird." I shiver and cringe at the thought of being in any kind of fantasy that Luna is having. "Thank You, Next!" I say in response to Luna's fantasy. "So not ever gonna happen!" I turn to my girlfriend, and she gives me a look. "Babe, I know you aren't into the idea of a polyamorous relationship; but would you ever consider one if I was involved!?" She asked me flirtatiously. I smile and nod. "If you're involved in the polyamorous relationship; then I would be willing to consider it. Why do you ask!?"

Stella looks at Quinn, then at Luna. "How would you like to be in a polyamorous relationship with me, Quinn and Sheryl, Luna!?" You keep saying that you are willing to do everything  possible to get Sheryl to become your girlfriend! And since you do fantasize about being in a polyamorous relationship with her, the only way she would ever be your girlfriend is if you agree to polyamorous relationship with her, myself, and my twin sister; Quinn. Heck, Sunny and Violet are welcome to be involved, same with Naomi and Veronica, and since my sister is Bisexual despite her preference for boys, we can even invite Holly and Laurel into our polyamorous relationship. What do you say about that Luna!?" Luna scoffed at the idea, but as much as I didn't want to date Luna, I could see that she was deeply considering the opportunity. I may not be Polyamorous myself, but I'd be willing to consider it for Stella if she was involved. I always knew she was a Lesbian, but I didn't realize she was also polyamorous.

I gulped and swallowed a little air in nervousness. It wasn't more than 10 minutes of silence before Luna replied. "If the only way for me to be Sheryl's girlfriend is to be part of a polyamorous relationship with you, Sheryl and your twin sister; Quinn, then I am willing to accept the terms. But I have a few conditions, if the polyamorous relationship goes further than simply dating and making love, for example marriage; I want to be the one Sheryl marries. Otherwise; I will not accept the opportunity. And I will still do everything in my power to get Sheryl for myself, even if I have to hire a Hitman to get rid of you and Quinn!"

Quinn agreed to Luna's condition, while I did not, and Stella was unsure what to think. Stella's answer would determine if Luna and I would be a couple, even if it was in a polyamorous relationship. "I accept! Luna, you, Quinn, Sheryl and myself are now a polyamorous couple." I rolled my eyes but was sure nobody else saw or knew that I did. After almost two hours; Sunny walked in with Violet, Holly and Laurel came in behind them, followed by Veronica Storm. "Hi Onee-sama," Sunny said as she walked in. "Onii-chan." Luna answered back. "Why are all of you here!?" Luna asked. "Laurel and her girlfriend; Veronica are here for a date. I'm hanging out with Holly and my girlfriend; Violet. And what about you?" Sunny answered. This time Quinn answered. "Sheryl, Stella, myself and Luna are all in a Polyamorous relationship." I scoffed at the idea, because the only person I wanted to be with is Stella. But now, I'm stuck with Luna and Quinn! I wasn't looking forward to being forced to marry Luna. Because I didn't love her like I did with Stella.

[A/N: Hi Maliel_Devil91 here; I started writing this chapter a few days ago, it was just a few sentences when I started, but I just finished writing it today; April 3, 2022, and I'm posting it at 3:12 PM ET USA, I am almost finished with this story and then I will finish working on the final chapter of The Day I'll Never Forget: A Lumity Tale, I'll work on Chapter 6 of Kiss from a Rose: A Bribelle Story, I'll continue writing Secret: A Chlila and Maribrina Story and I'll finish Elena and the Alliance with Freezenburg as well, but not until I finish working on Cluelessly In Love: a Rainbow High Story. Please bear with me and thank you for being patient. I have actually had to push the release of Winter's Rainbow: A Rainbow High Story back to Mid-July now, due to people who are fans of my other more popular stories asking me when I will update them. So, I apologize for everything, but I won't be able to release Winter's Rainbow until Mid-July now. Sorry for the inconvenience. Also; Chapters 7 and 8 of Cluelessly In Love will be finished by the end of April, but I won't be updating the story until I finish the following stories; "The Day I'll Never Forget: A Lumity Tale, Elena and the Alliance with Freezenburg, Secret: A Chlila and Maribrina Story, and Kiss from a Rose: A Bribelle Story."]