Chapter 7: I Don't Wanna Lose Your Love

[Sheryl's POV]

After Sunny and the others left, Stella, Quinn, Luna and I all sat down together and Luna ordered a meal. "You girls already ate, so now I am going to eat dinner as well." When her food was delivered; Luna ate quietly without saying a single thing until she was done eating. "You know, I found out recently that you, Sheryl, like Dark K-Pop such as Dreamcatcher, After School, EVERGLOW, etc..., what are your thoughts on K-Pop in general!?" Looking at Stella, I closed my eyes and let the words just flow through me. "K-Pop in general; is absolutely amazing. But its the dark and edgy K-Pop (especially; BLACKPINK) that I really like. Why do you ask?" Luna figured as much, and then she turned to Stella and asked; "And you, you're highness; what type of music do you like to listen to when you're not listening to stuffy old Classical!?" Stella gulped and then she responded; "Classical is my favorite, but when I'm not listening to Classical; I like to listen to Easy-Listening and Jazz." I could hear Luna scoff in disbelief after hearing Stella's answer.

Luna looked at Quinn and asked her the same question. "I love Classical, Easy-Listening and Jazz as well, but when I'm not listening to those types of music; I love listening to 90s and 2000s Punk like My Chemical Romance, Avril Lavigne, Blink-182, Sum41, Fuel, etc... and I'll occasionally listen to Emo as well, bands like; Paramore, Halestorm, Panic! @ The Disco, Fall Out Boy, etc..." Luna was shocked; a literal princess listens to Punk and Emo!? That is shocking. After a few minutes; Luna decides to ask each of us what our favorite books are, and if we watch movies; what they are, what TV shows we loved watching growing up, and then I realized that although I'm supposed to be engaged to Stella, I was more like Luna. What was going on? Could Stella tell that Luna and I were more alike than anybody else? Honestly; I hope not.

While we were talking; I discovered Luna and I had a lot in common with each other. But I don't want to lose what I have with Stella, so I think of everything I can that will ensure that I stay with Stella. "Josie's on a vacation far away, come around and talk it over. So many things that I wanna say. You know I like my girls just a little bit older. I don't wanna use your love tonight! I don't wanna lose your love tonight!" Stella begins singing along with the song that is playing on the radio at the restaurant. "Sheryl, I know Luna wants you to be her girlfriend, but this song is actually how I feel. I don't wanna lose your love! So, I will do everything I can to make sure that you and I stay together. I'm open to a polyamorous relationship between you, me, Quinn and Luna, but I don't want Luna trying to steal you away from me. We are happy together and that is how I wanna stay!" Stella says happily.

Luna knew how I felt about Stella, so she amended our agreement; "Sheryl, If you agree to a polyamorous relationship between the Monroe twins, myself and you; I'm willing to let you and Stella be happy together, but you have to do something for me; "I'm considering transferring to Rainbow High to be closer to my twin sister, if you agree to help get me accepted at Rainbow High, and do my homework assignments from the classes we will be taking together; I'll let you be with Stella, and when the time comes for you to get married; it will Stella that you marry, I'll marry Quinn, and then we'll be a happy Polyamorous family! How does that sound to you?"

I thought to myself; 'There must be a catch to this, but what is it?' Luna answered my question as though she could actually hear my thoughts. "There is no catch, not for you at least. For me, on the other hand; the catch is that I'll still get to be with you, even though I'm agreeing to let you and Stella stay together. It's a win-win really." Luna was right it was. But what if something happened and I had to break up with Luna and/or Quinn or perhaps both? Would Luna still let me and Stella be together if that ever happened!? I wasn't sure of that. But one thing I was definitely sure of, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with Stella, and that was never gonna change.

After I agreed to Luna's amendment of our agreement, we finished talking and then we all went our separate ways. A few weeks passed; Luna had decided to quit school at Shadow High, a few days later; she was accepted into Rainbow High. Luna's best friends; Shanelle and Nicole also decided to transfer to Rainbow High. Ash also chose to transfer to another school as well. Ash began attending Pacific Coast High along with his cousin; Margot. It wasn't looking good for Shadow High, sure the rival school stole one of the A's, but Amaya was invited to join the group in Ainsley's place. Gabriella's parents continued to fund and sponsor all events that involved Rainbow High including; Rainbow-vision. Gabriella became the head of School Security, considering how she was actually a hacker and one of the best hackers that have ever come to Rainbow High. Amaya is very lucky that she is Gabriella's girlfriend, just like how I'm very lucky to be Stella's girlfriend. Because like Stella said; "I don't wanna lose her love, not now and certainly not ever!

After Stella, Quinn and I learned that Luna was accepted into Rainbow High, everything began to fall into place. Luna and Sunny; who are sisters and actually care deeply for one another and would do anything to keep each other safe from danger or harm, but they also started a rivalry between them. I'm not sure exactly what the rivalry was caused by, but it doesn't concern me or Stella or Quinn and I was happy. For now; it looked like Luna was keeping her end of the agreement. But the only question is; will she hold true to her side on a permanent basis or will she go against her promise and try to break Stella and me up? Only time will tell.

[A/N: Hey everyone, I have a few more chapters left of this story and then I will focus on finishing Elena and the Alliance with Freezenburg and The Day I'll Never Forget: A Lumity Tale, those will take a little longer than what is available right now. The Day I'll Never Forget will have 15 chapters in total, and Elena will have 20 chapters in total. Once I'm finished writing those fanfics and this current one I'm working on; I am gonna go on a long hiatus. Thanks again for all the support everyone], it looks just like him! Soon, it will be time for a long Hiatus, thanks again everyone. I couldn't do it without you all!!" Thanks for everything! Love Maliel_Devil91 aka; Evielyn]