Epilogue

Set five years after Shadow High won it's very first Rainbowvision;

[Third-Person POV]

It's been three years since much of The Rainbow Squad graduated from Rainbow High. Amaya and Gabriella were now married and getting ready to celebrate their 3rd wedding anniversary together, Bella and Jade moved to Maine and got married. Skyler and Ruby are engaged, Luna and Quinn have been dating separately from the former Polyamorous relationship they were in with Holly, Veronica, Laurel, Naomi, Stella and Sheryl. Luna held her end of the agreement and left Stella and Sheryl alone, Sheryl is now the CEO of the Meyer Family Orchards, and she works for Stella's Beauty and Fashion Cosmetics on the side.

Everyone in the Rainbow Squad remained friends, Ainsley and Avery are still not talking, but Ainsley made up with Aiden, Ainsley did reach out to Avery and requested they both sit down and at least just talk about whether Avery is willing to give Ainsley another chance at friendship. Glitch is now the principal of Shadow High and Ainsley was of course, assistant principal and Glitch's wife. Ash and Nicole were engaged to be married, Laurel and Naomi were married, Holly and Veronica were engaged, Sheryl and Stella were gonna be getting married in a few months and they were both super excited for their big day.

The rivalry between Rainbow High and Shadow High had ended and now; students and alums from both schools have become friends or have started dating. Sunny and Luna had asked their stepmother; Ms. Morton to remain at Rainbow High and work as teachers to honor their their deceased mother; Lou Wright, she agreed and gave both Sunny and Luna a teaching job at Rainbow High. Violet was working full-time as a Social Media influencer, but she had no problem whatsoever with her fiancée working as a teacher at their old high school, nor her future sister-in-laws; Luna and Quinn. Quinn had recently got a job working as a secretary for the school administration office.

After everything that happened; most of the former Rainbow High students remained friends and they even made friends with students of Shadow High. With Glitch as the principal of Shadow High and Ms. Morton as the principal of Rainbow High; The schools decided to allow their students to take classes at either one of the schools, or the opportunity to have classes at both schools. Morning classes will be at Rainbow High for students of Rainbow High, and at Shadow High in the afternoon, while Morning classes will be at Shadow High for students of Shadow High, and then afternoon classes will be at Rainbow High.

With the new school year about to begin at both schools; students would be arriving for moving day in a few days. Everything was going good. Avery agreed to a sit down with Ainsley as long as there is a third person acting as a mediator and be unbiased. Tiara Song was asked to mediate the sit down between Avery and Ainsley, and she agreed. A couple days later; Avery and Ainsley meet for their sit down, it goes well, but despite how well the meeting went they both decided to not be friends again, and just be acquaintances, but one good thing did come out of their meeting together at least; and that is the fact that Avery and Ainsley are talking again.

With friendships, acquaintances, romances, engagements and marriages happening all over the place; things were good for the students of Rainbow High and also for the students of Shadow High, it was good as it was gonna get. And all was well!

The End