Chapter 5: Luna's Plot

[Sheryl's POV]

It was a long weekend; I opened my Facebook account to find that I had received several friend requests from pro who were from Shadow High including; Luna Madison, I wasn't sure what to do, I felt like accepting their requests would result in rumors that I'm dating someone from Shadow High, even though; most of them are aware that I'm already dating Stella Monroe. There were even some friend requests from people that I don't know. Like Ash Silverstone (who it turns out is my cousin; Alicia's younger brother; David, who apparently goes by his middle name; Ashton or Ash for short), Nicole Steel, Eliza Crystal, Reyla Midnight and Natasha Zima. But there were also those who I got to know while we were hanging out last night. Those include; Shanelle Onyx and of course; Luna Madison herself.

I checked my Tik-Tok account and learned that I received follow requests from almost every Shadow High student who didn't transfer from Rainbow High, it was the same thing with my Instagram account too. I received a Facebook message from Sunny; "Sheryl, how are you? Listen, my sister and some of her friends added me as a friend on all social media platforms and she had sent several of her friends, some friend suggestions and more. I apologize if you didn't want to receive any friend suggestions from me after the last time, and I apologize. I sent this message to you in order to let you know that I realized last minute that I had sent them to 40 of my friends and that one of those 40 was you. Sorry face emoji! Sad face emoji! Your friend; Sunny Alicia Madison. PS. If Luna did send you a friend request; you don't have to accept it if you don't want to."

I smiled at the message and then closed it out and clicked accept on Luna Madison's friend request. "Hi Lu-Lu, it's Sher-Sher. I know that I told you I have a girlfriend, but I don't have any problem with you and I, just being friends. If you want to hang out with me, after class on Monday, or if you want to just hang out on the weekends I'm cool with that." I sent the message and Luna immediately replied. "Thanks Sher-Sher, I would love to hang out with you, maybe you, Stella, Sunny, Violet, Karma, Krystal, Natasha, Nicole and I can all hang out this Saturday at the Shadow Union, or if you prefer we can hang out at the Rainbow Union instead." I read the message and then reacted with a smiley face emoji.

Luna Madison then sent a family request to Sheryl; "Luna Madison listed you as her cousin". Knowing that I'm not actually related to Luna, I clicked accept and then received a message from Luna; "Thanks for that; my Facebook account won't allow me to keep messages from friends unless I list them as family for some reason." I decided to respond with a thumbs up emoji and then I closed out the messenger window. I pulled out my phone and reached out to Stella; "Hey beautiful, I hope you are having a great weekend. I was wondering if you were available to join me for dinner at the restaurant where we had our first date. I have something I would like to talk to you about, it has to do with our relationship as well as our future."

Stella replies after a couple of minutes; "Hey Princess, Quinn and I are going to eat lunch there, perhaps we can have dinner there together instead. How's 6:00 PM sound!?" I blushed when she called Princess, although I always have whenever she calls me that. It felt like every time I was called Princess by my girlfriend, it was the very first time that she called me that. I began writing my response when I received a text message from Stella. "Princess, I can't do 6:00 PM, something came up at the last minute, but I can make it at 8:30 PM instead. Is that alright with you?" I amended my response and said; "8:30 is fine, see you then!" After an hour, I sent the response. Quinn messaged me; "Sheryl, Stella's phone went missing, so if you are sending her any messages; whoever has her phone is seeing them and responding." This began to make me worry as just six hours ago; I sent a nude photo of myself to Stella's phone.

"Thank You for the heads up Quinn. By the way; please tell Stella to meet me at my favorite diner at 6:30 PM, she knows which one I'm talking about. Okay." I sent the reply and then Sunny came bursting into the dorm I shared with Amaya Raine, Gabriella Icely, Stella Monroe, Quinn Monroe, Bella Parker and Sloane Noir. "Shocked face emoji! Luna has the biggest crush on you! She said she will do whatever she can to make you her girlfriend instead of you being with Stella. I received a text from Stella with Luna's traditional Evil face emoji. She says she's meeting you at Stella's favorite restaurant at 8:00 PM tonight! Please don't go and meet her, because she will do everything in her power to make you and Stella break up just so you can become her girlfriend!"

After Sunny told me that, she left. I sent a text to Quinn's phone; "Change of plans, tell Stella to meet me at her favorite restaurant at 7:45 PM tonight; I'm going to get her phone back from Luna Madison." Quinn replied; "Okay, Message passed on to Stella. May I join you both when you go to get her phone back!? I'd really like to have something to do rather than hanging at the dorm listening to Bella and Jade or Amaya and Gabriella going at it for six hours. Please!? I'll owe you one!" I responded with; "I don't see anything wrong with it as long as Stella is okay with it as well." Quinn replied; "I just asked Stella about going with you two to get her phone back from Luna Madison, and she told me that if you say I can then she's fine with me coming along too. So, I guess I'll see you both tonight at 7:45 PM at Stella's favorite restaurant. Bye for now!"

~ Time-skip 3 & ½ hours ~

It is 7:00 PM and I have been getting ready to meet Stella and Quinn. I decided that I'm going to confront Luna and tell her that Stella is my girlfriend and that the only way that would ever change is if Stella and Quinn were both unable to remain in North America due to a situation where they had to return back home to England. When I was ready; I climbed in my car, turned it over and headed to meet the Monroe twins at The Pond Country Market Restaurant. It was a twenty minute drive there from campus. I listened to Fancy by Iggy Azalea and Charli XCX on repeat during the whole twenty minute drive.

[A/N: Hi, Maliel_Devil91 here; I just want to let you know that I'm posting Chapter 5 on the same day that I finished writing it. Only 7 chapters left in the story. I also wanted to let you know that I am currently working on a new Rainbow High fanfic called; "Winter's Rainbow: A Rainbow High Story", this new fanfic is actually somewhat of a sequel to Together Again: A Rainbow High Story, as it tells readers exactly what happened during Amaya and Gabriella's time away from Rainbow High following Amaya dropping out after learning her grandmother had died. It's only gonna be about 5 or 6 chapters long and it will span the course of Chapters 9-10 (the epilogue) of Together Again: A Rainbow High Story, I hope you enjoy the rest of this story and look for Winter's Rainbow: A Rainbow High Story chapters 1 & 2 Mid-April of 2022! Bye everyone!]