Chapter 3: Telling Everyone

Sheryl's POV

Stella and I walked to the Rainbow Union Café where many of the students hang out. As we entered the Café; Ruby noticed that we were holding hands and she gave me a surprised look. "Ah, so you finally confessed to her, Sheryl!" I blushed and then nodded happily at Ruby. "I sure did." I said in a whisper. "Well, let me guess; Chamomile Tea light cream instead of milk and 2 sugars, with the Rainbow Blast with Pink and Fuchsia sprinkles, and a Caramel Iced Latte double pump of Caramel and 3 sugars with an Everything bagel with Strawberry Cream Cheese." As soon as everyone heard Ruby say those two orders, they all looked over and saw Stella and I had walked in together, only Skyler and Aiden as well as Ruby noticed that we were actually holding hands.

"Wow! This is new, Stella and Sheryl are here together!" Magenta Jones said in shock. Suzy Grey, who was sitting in the booth across from Magenta turned around and noticed that we were holding hands. "OMG! Forever Fuchsia is finally setting sail!" Suzy said excitedly. After she said that; everybody else in the Rainbow Union stopped what they were doing and looked towards me and Stella. "Kiss me." I whispered beneath my breath. Stella gave me an "Sheryl, are you sure about that?" look. And I whispered back; "absolutely babe!" Stella slyly nodded in agreement and then she leaned over and planted a quick yet very passionate kiss on my lips. Every eye in the Rainbow Union went wide in either excitement or complete shock. "OMG! Heart Eyes Emoji!" Sunny said from behind us. Violet, who was with her bestie, walked over to the two of us. "OMG! Did you just kiss Sheryl!?" She asked Stella, a little excited. "Why, of course! We are girlfriends after all!"

Every single person in the Rainbow Union stood up and either began to congratulate us on finally getting together or they were taking pictures of us together and I felt so happy. Stella pulled out her phone and opened Facebook, she set her relationship status to; "In A Relationship" then I watched as she tagged me under whom she was in a relationship with and hit save. As soon as she hit save, every phone in the room went off with a Facebook notification; and as soon as they received the notification they all looked up and some of them said; "So, it finally happened! Princess Stella finally found her Princess Charming!" Soon after; Stella snapped a pic of the two of us together changed her Facebook profile picture to that, soon everyone from school who wasn't on campus or even in the area began reacting and commenting on how cute we were together.

Stella's mom; Queen Charlotte commented; "Wow! So you and Che-Che finally got together! Your dad and I are so proud of you. Your sister; Alice is also proud, Nichole and Quinn haven't reached out to us in a while, but I'm sure if they see what you post, they're proud of you as well." I also noticed the angry reactions go from 1 to 100 really fast, but not as fast of the likes, love reacts, care reacts, and wow reacts! Stella and I were finally together and now Stella had gone public with our relationship on Facebook, and that was when I received a Facebook notification. "Princess Quinn Monroe sent you a friend request." Stella looked at me; "that's my identical twin sister!" "Princess Quinn Monroe wants to connect on Messenger." Stella looked at her phone; "Che-Che, who is Alicia Silverstone!? It says she and I have 240 mutual friends including; you!" I looked at my girlfriend, then I smile and answered; "She's my cousin, a Hollywood actress, a fashionista and a model, also she's a Rainbow High alum!"

After a few minutes; I realized that being the girlfriend of England's Lesbian Princess meant that I was smack dab in the middle of a ton of controversies and rumors. But, that also means that I can meet her family, and that made me so happy. I always wanted to meet Queen Charlotte, and King Joseph I. Little did I know that I would end up meeting them all very soon. "Oh, Quinn is messaging me, congrats on finding a girlfriend, at least you're happy! I'm stuck with Stephen, the man that mom and dad wanted me to marry. If they ever found out that I'm like you in the sense that I don't want to be in an arranged relationship, they would be furious. I mean; Cole is so handsome, but he's no Jacob! Oh, before I forget; You know how I was waitlisted for Rainbow High after you got accepted? Well, I got a phone call from someone named; Pam Morton, whoever she is."

Stella closed her messenger out and dialed her twin. "Hello Stellz, sorry I didn't realize you were going to call me. I'm getting dressed for a formal dance rehearsal that Stephen is hosting. He really is a darlin', but I don't love him and don't think I ever will. I mean; I love Jacob. But mom and dad want me to be with Stephen. However; I am beginning to think that Stephen may be a little too femme to be either a straight or gay man. I sense this formal dance tomorrow night is going to be where he reveals a deep and dark secret." Stella laughed. "Relax Quinn! If Stephen is gay, then go be with Jake like you want to, or maybe you could even be with Cordelia, I mean; you are Bi after all! Be Yourself! So what if Nan passes the family blessing down to Nichole who wasn't even born a girl, even though mom gave her the name; Nichole at birth. Nichole has also dressed like a boy even after she came out as Trans to our parents and said that she was actually a girl, but not just any girl; a masculine one! She transitioned to female and she still looks like a man, so maybe that's why Nana would give her the family blessing if she passes on you."

The conversation between Stella and her twin sister and my future sister-in-law went on a little bit longer than I wanted, but I was actually happy that she and her twin were able to talk to each other. I took my order and sat down, Stella muted her call and had Ruby take her tea and Rainbow Blast Scone to the table I went to sit down at, before she unmuted her call. It turns out that Quinn got a call from Principal Morton, who told her that she had been accepted to attend Rainbow High. So, I would get a chance to meet her real soon. The excitement in Stella's voice made me think that Quinn was actually starting tomorrow, which was the start of the new semester here at Rainbow High.