occurence 1

Hi everyone , here is the first occurence of the story .

Fayruz: Sylvia why are you worried ?
Asked his wife who is looking at the photo frame she was holding .

Sylvia;you are asking why I am worried ?
"I'm worried for him " - said looking at the picture.

🔷 Fayruz said and  sat next to his wife on bed & took that photo from her hand .

Fayruz : "I'm so proud of him " said while caressing the picture.
"And I'm thankful to u for giving me such a great son " fayruz said and kissed her forehead which makes her blush.

🔷Even in this age he still makes her shy and blush .he like to see her like this.

Sylvia:don't change the topic - said while looking at him who was smiling .

It is all ur fault u didn't stop him from taking extra interest in business and now we lost our son . Have u seen him on dinner or breakfast with us ? We are loosing him fayruz .

Fayruz:"I know" he nodded and wrap his arm around her shoulder and she put her head on his shoulder .

Sylvia: I don't want him to go far from us

Fayruz: I won't let him go I promise I will bring him back to u .I won't let him lost behind his files and laptop . He have to know the meaning of life . I promise I'll bring ur son back .- said while looking at her face .

Sylvia:oh thank u fayruz .I love u with that she hugged him and he also wrapped his arms around her .

Fayruz:I love u too my wife he said and kept her in his arms .

🔷 Anwar who was entering his parents room .he saw his parents hugging each other.

Anwar: mom ....ooppssss

🔷He turned to the other side closing his eyes tightly here Sylvia and fayruz parted away.

Fayruz;u should knock before entering my son .

Anwar: he turned to them .yeah right dad but for that u have to close the door .

🔷 Fayruz chuckled to his sons words and Sylvia blushed .

Fayruz: stop making my wife shy . only I can do that and Sylvia glared fayruz .

What wifey ! He disturb our romance - fayruz said and Sylvia hit his chest making them laugh .

Fayruz:okay Anwar listen I have a work for u

Anwar: yes dad tell me

Fayruz:call a family meeting before dinner Sam is going to be late tonight . so its the time for a meeting.

🔷Anwar was confused

Anwar:but dad Sam bhai wouldn't attend this family meeting?

🔷He asked and his father shake his head as no .

Fayruz: no he can't and don't dare anyone to tell about this meeting to Sam - he said & Anwar nodded .

🔷Anwar left and fayruz turned to Sylvia who was looking at him .

Sylvia: what r u going to do ?

Fayruz: bringing back ur son . He said and pecked her forehead which make her blush .

🔷28 yrs passed but their love for each other was same with the passes of time their love grow for each other and he also make her shy and blush in this age .

Fayruz: Sam has to understand the meaning of real love.

🔷Sylvia nodded .

Plzz give ur suggestions about the episode .