occurence 5

Hi everyone ❤️,

Here is the fifth occurence of the story.

At office:

As they all reached office ,they rushed inside and took lift to reach their brother's cabin . There were 12 floors in this building and on each floor,sam was having his another businesses.

They reached ninth floor as they knew it was his time to look after his construction business.

"Good morning mam ,good morning sir "all the employees one by one greeted them and they were just nodding and walked towards sam's cabin.as they entered the cabin ,they saw it was empty.

Banu: where is bhai now ? She asked looking around .

Anwar:where is his secretary?Anwar asked looking around.

Employ : sir ,sam sir is in meeting.

"Meeting". They all chorused .

They sighed and all walked toward the meeting room . they open the door and saw sam giving some presentation .he saw and stop them.

Anwar: sorry...but bhai we have to talk to you.

Sam : not now .u guys go. I'm coming after the meeting.sam said and looking at his clients.

Ameen: no we want to talk to you now.listen gentlemen he came late at night and comes office before the sun rise . How we may suppose to talk to him ? And the matter is very serious . It's about his marriage - he said looking at the people who were present in the meeting.

Sam : ameen - he started to scold but he didn't care.

Client 1(Khan) : marriage !! Really !!mr.sam are you getting married ?one of the client asked.

Sam : no mr.Khan it's just ...-he was saying but ameen again interrupted him.

Ameen : yes sir .we want him to get married but this boy is not leaving his business .we also started the search of  girl - he said and took a seat while sam held his head in his hands.

Client 2: really wow that would be amazing to see mr.sam get married .

Client 3 :yes we were asking him for many days to get married.

  Employ :yes sir you should take some time out for yourself

Anwar: correct ,see bhai everyone wants you to get married but you are not listening .he said and this time sam palmed his face .

So what sam say about the girl ? One of the client asked .

Sam: gentlemen I think we should continue our meeting .we still have our presentation .Sam said looking at his clients.

Mr.khan :oh come on sam leave this meeting and presentation for some other day .let us know what kind of girl u want??asked interstingly.

Sam: sir please they are kids and just talking rubbish -sam said and this time banu came forward .

Banu : we are not kids bhai . I can call dad here who is on the fifth floor . Then he will tell you that what we are saying is not rubbish.- she said and this time  sam banged his head on table.

Sam m.v :"see where im stucked "! He mumbled to himself .

All smiled looking at him.

"Mr.sam" - one of his client called him and he looked up .

Well do this presentation after u find  your girl and please do invite us on your wedding . He said and stood up.

His all clients stands up and shook hands with him .they all left leaving sam alone with his siblings.as the room emptied ,he turned to them and glare them with anger.