occurrence 39

Hello makkaley ❤️

I thought to share something with u all who finished 12th exam start applying for colleges don't wait for the results and especially who are willing to join in Karnataka interviews are going on many colleges so hurry up don't wait for ur marks .

Hello makkaley I'm back. How are u all  ?Hope all are enjoying ur holiday .Be safe and have a wonderful holiday ,take care of urself 💞.

Coming back to the story here after story will be published after reaching target .

Sam's pov :

It was 6 of the evening when we headed back to our hotel with a lot of beautiful memories. We spend the best day with each other and I really enjoyed being with her. At 9 of night we reached back to our hotel fully tired. And I really wanted a good sleep now.

We walked to our room and I ordered our dinner. Me and siv freshen up and soon our dinner came. We ate silently as we both were so tired now. As we finished our dinner I lay back on couch and closed my eyes.

Siv : "Sam our Isha Salah!?" She said and I opened my eyes.

Sam : "I know just 5 minutes." I said and she nodded.

I closed my eyes again while rested my head on the armrest and folded my arms on my chest.

Siv's pov :

I came out in hall to see him and find him sleeping. I went closer to him and my lips stretched into a smile looking at his handsome yet innocent face.

I sat on couch close to him. He was so beautiful, so handsome and more of it I find him humble and a good person. That's why he was pulling me closer to him. His kindness was affecting me. I moved closer and removed his hair from his forehead with my fingers. I keep playing with his hair. I touched his forehead with my fingers,I massage it a little to relax him. Leaning on his face.I pressed my lips on his forehead. I smiled on my act and kissed his nose.

I slowly moved back and let him sleep. I went to take blanket and put it on him. Walking back to the dressing room.I changed into my frock again which I received few minutes ago from laundry section. Going to washroom I did my ablution and came out. I saw him still sleeping. His 5 minutes didn't over yet. I smiled and placed my prayer mat close to his couch. Looking at him once who turned to left side.I start offering my prayer. After 20 minutes,my Salah was completed and I raise my hand for Dua(supplication).

Ya Allah be with us and bless us
with your love and kindness. Save us
from sins and bad deeds. Protect my sam from all bad people and from their actions .

I completed my dua and looked at my sam . I was reciting verses and my eyes again went to him. I keep reciting Holy Verses and slowly got up and walked toward him. Sitting on my knees in front of him, I slowly blow those verses on him. Running my fingers in his hair, I kissed his temple.

Siv : "Sam." I called him slowly.

Siv : "I think I...I..." Words just couldn't come out of my throat.

I also didn't know what I wanted to say. But still something there in my heart, I wanted to spill out. I sat there on ground and keep looking at him. Minutes passed and I didn't blinked my eyes. Looking at his beautiful features,his eyes, his cheeks,his forehead I didn't remember anything. What he was doing to me I didn't know. What I was feeling I didn't know but I like feeling this. Whatever it was I was liking it. My fingers reached on his chin holding it slightly and I give his beautiful chin a caress. He moved a little and slowly I saw his eyes opened. I didn't moved my hand back but just keep caressing his chin.

Siv : "Your 5 minutes are over." I said looking in his half sleepy eyes.

He smiled beautifully and again closed his eyes after taking my hand in his and pulled to his heart. I smiled and blew my breath on his face which made him open his eyes again.