occurrence 45

Hello makkaley ❤️,

Two more days passed but sam didn't came to his conscious.siv was crying and getting worried and on other side, sylvia was getting tensed as whenever she called, it was siv who answered the call. Sam didn't talk to her which made her more worried.

Sylvia : "Sameera ask siv is sam okay?" She  said worriedly.

Sameera : "Mom he's fine, I'll talk to her okay. Don't worry." Sameera said and went to her room as she was also worried that sam didn't call them nor talked to them.

It was weird that never happened before. She took her mobile and start dialing siv's  number. On the other side,siv got panicked again as she saw Sameera calling.

Sameera :"Hello Bhabhi." She said as siv received the call.

Sameer : "Bhabhi is Bhai okay?" Sameera asked directly without asking anything else.

Siv's  eyes filled with tears again and she keep looking at his face.

Sameera : "Bhabhi tell me the truth." She asked while holding her heart.

Siv :"He's he's not good sameera " Finally siv said and cried more.

Sameera : "What...what happened to him?" She asked controlling herself.

Siv :"He..he got shot, I'm scared. Please do something." Siv cried more holding Sam's hand.

Sameera : "You didn't tell us?" She asked with tears in her eyes.

Siv : "He..he stopped me before closing his eyes. But now I'm scared sameera. Its been three days but he's not opening his eyes." Siv cried making Sameera worried.

Sameera : "Shhh...Bhabhi nothing will happen. We're coming." Sameera  said which made siv to come to her senses.

Siv : "No..no don't..don't tell anyone as sam didn't want mama,papa to know about this." Siv said and saw doctor coming in and she walked out of the room.

Siv : "Keep standing here." Siv said to  Abbas and Ali and they nodded while standing straight in front of ICU.

Siv : "Sameera listen don't tell Mama. She'll be stressed out." Siv said going to the benches and sat there.

Sameera : "But I can't let you both stay there like this ,Okay let me think something but keep my bhai in your care please." She said and siv nodded and cut the call.

Sameera start roaming here and there while crying. She didn't know what to do. How to reach there to her brother. Suddenly a knock on her room door made her look at there and the person opened the door.

Aarib :"Sameera Guriya we..." Aarib stopped on his place when he saw Sameera crying.

Aarib :"Hey what happened?" He went closer to her and placed his hand on her head.

Sameera : "Aarib bhaiya that  sam Bhai got shot." Sameera said and Aarib looked at her shocked.

Aarib : "What?" He almost yelled.she explained him about sam

Siv's pov: 

I looked at him who was not waking up from his sleep. Three days passed and he was still in the same condition. If he was okay then why he was not waking up. Why his eyes were closed.

Taking his hand in mine,I leaned closer to him and looked at his face,covered with oxygen mask.

Siv :"Wake up for me." I whispered while my tears flowed down from my face.

Siv : "Sam please. I'm scared." I said and rested my head carefully on his chest.

Siv : "I want to say a lot of things. Please wake up." I whispered feeling his heart beat.