occurrence 8

Hi everyone ♥️,

A next day morning :

Sameera : Hurry up mom -she said as she entered her mother's room .

"Mom we'll be late " sameera said looking at her mother who was combing her hair.

Sylvia : patience my dear .it's ok we'll be there on time".

Sameera : ok I'm going to check everything u please come soon"- she said and rushed out of the room while Sylvia smiled on her eagerness.

🔷 Sameera went to hall and saw all the things including sweets ,fruits were placed on the centre of hall .

Fayruz: ladies hurry up -he said and sameera smiled.

🔷 Sylvia also came there and saw her family was ready to depart.

Fayruz : shall we move now ? He asked while placing his hand in front of Sylvia which she accepted happily.

🔷Sameera smiled looking at her parents and prayed for their love which they had for each other.

Anwar: dad mom let's go .

🔷 All walked out of the house to porch while their servants put the boxes of fruits and sweets in their car.

Sylvia : "Bismillah "she said as fayruz started the car .

🔷 He smiled and drove out of the house toward their future daughter in law's house .

******************************************************

At Sam's office:

He was roaming here and there in his cabin . His restlessness was not allowing him to do any work .

Sam : what is happening ? Sam stop acting like a kid - he scolded himself while loosing the knot of his tie and pick his file to check the tender he was about to quote.

But his all thinking were fixed on the girl who was going to be his future wife if his parents approved her. But he was already feeling connected to her. His heart was knocking strangely.

Sam's secretary : Sir our financiers are here . They are waiting for u in meeting hall.

🔷He took long deep breath to calm his stupid heart who was running like he took a part in a marathon .

Sam mv :Sam stop u were never like this concentrate on ur work .- he said himself and nodded .

He fixed his tie and coat and went out of his cabin .

" Gm mr.Sam "his financiers said and he just nodded.

"Be present sam
Just be present "
He told himself in his mind and took a seat . The meeting started and he was trying best to keep himself present in meeting and to avoid all thinking which were coming again and again in his mind related to only one name "sivakshi".

Sir are u listening ? His one of the financier asked and he came out of his thoughts.

"Yes.. I'm... I'm listening"- sam composed himself and start concentrating on the meeting.

Mr.sam we like ur new project and ur employees present ur ideas very well. We like ur presentation and ... He paused as he saw sam lost in something .

Mr. Sam one of his financiers were looking at him but he was not here but was drawn into siv . The proposal of his parents took there and what will be their answer if his mother likes the girl. So many questions he was asking and thinking .

Sam's secretary : sir.. - he shook his shoulder and he came to his senses.

Sam : Huh !! He look around and everyone was looking at him .

" Are u okay sam ?" One of his financier asked.

Sam :yes... I mean
Sorry ... I'm .. I'm okay u can continue " sam manage to say but anyone can tell that he was lost in something .

"Mr.sam we like ur proposal about this project "they said but sam was stuck on the word proposal.

"And we agree to invest on this project but for now I think u need some space.well sign this deal later "- one of his financier said and they all got up.

Sam : "gentlemen I'm so sorry actually I'm just ..I don't know but sorry once again "- he said while his hands were shivering.

"It's ok sometimes it's happens" - they said and left from there.

He fall on his chair and hold his hand in his hand .

Sam :What the he'll I'm doing ?he asked himself but was not able to answer.

Mom u just put all these thinking in my mind . I was okay without marriage . He said irritatedly to himself and walked towards his cabin .

Sam m.v : but u are not married' yet - his subconscious said and he stopped.

Yes but it looks like I'm already married . I mean I'm not able to work .what will happen to me after marriage . Oh allah - he said and entered his cabin .

To be continued..

Thanks for reading ❤️..
Keep smiling always 😊.

Please excuse my flaws and mistakes.