occurrence 17

Hello everyone ♥️,

Makkaley thank u for everything , without u all this is nothing ,once again thank u so much and luv u all ❣️

*****************************************
🔷Everyone was ready to depart . The barat was ready but groom was not . He was still in his room getting ready for his wedding .it was the big day for sam and his family.fayruz mansion was filled with happiness and laughter.

Sylvia : where is ur son ?it's getting late? Sylvia said and looking at fayruz who was also waiting for Sam .

Anwar :mom shams bhai is with him.he's getting ready .give him some time .it's a big day for him- he said coming closer to his mom.

Sylvia : I know .but it's just that Im nervous . It's a big day for my son . I'm so happy .- she said excitedly .

🔷Fayruz smiled looking at his wife who was so happy . Actually his all family was so happy. He was just praying for their happiness to last forever.

Shams : maa - Sylvia turned on the voice of shams .

🔷All eyes went to the stairs where the most handsome groom was standing in brown sherwani with a turban on his head. He beautifully walked to his mother and stand in front of her.

Sam : mom is this necessary to wear ? Sam said irritatedly touching the turban he was wearing .

🔷All laughed looking at him. He turn to see his siblings who were laughing. He glare at them and then turn to his mother .

Sam : mom I'm not going to wear this.my bluetooth is also disturbing with this turban .- he said while taking off the turban and again fixed the bluetooth in his ears making the whole family shock.

Sylvia : sam are u mad ? What this bluetooth is doing in ur ear ? - Sylvia asked and look at him who fixed the bluetooth device in his ear.

Sam :hello rahil check the codes and msg me - sam said as his bluetooth connected to his mobile.

"Okay I'll be waiting " - sam said and look at his mother who was glaring him.

"Mom sorry but I have to apply the tender Tonight so I just send rahil to office to bring some files and .."- he was saying but Sylvia cut him off.

Sylvia : and Samad fayruz ahmad ?are u mad .its ur wedding and u are still after u meeting and tenders .I can't believe this" - Sylvia said and before he could say something she pulled that bluetooth out of his ear and took his mobile out from his sherwani pocket.

Sam :mom what are u doing? sam protested but Sylvia hand over the mobile and bluetooth to shams .

Sylvia :if I saw him again talking on mobile in these two days then you will be one who should answer to me - Sylvia warned shams as well and he nodded.