occurrence 13

Hello everyone ♥️,

The next day :

The marriage date was fixed by both parents . The marriage preparations were started at both homes .Both families were busy in shopping.

Siv's family was buying things and dress for their daughter . Everyone was busy and so were at Sam's house.all were busy but he was the only one who was busy not in shopping but in his work.his passion for his work didn't gone but he was even taking more time in office these days. His house was full mess .all the relatives,and  including his grandparents were also arrived in his house and all the day and night he only see the shopping bags or the shopkeeper who were present in his house with their full shop .Sylvia was buying each and everything for her daughter in law and son .she was so happy and fayruz was happy to see her happiness.

Two weeks were left for marriage but the Main thing was still missing from Everyone's head.bride and groom didn't see each other . Sam and siv both were restless to see each other.the longing to see each other was increasing but no one was thinking about it.he just came late at night after his long time meeting and business dinner and went in his room . He smiled looking around the things which were messed up. Sylvia was going to change the interior of his room . But he wanted it as it is but Sylvia is sylvia.so he gave to his mom and lay down on his bed after changing his dress.

Next day was the same . everyone was in rush.sam was on dinning table when he saw Sameera's off mood.

Sam : hey what happened ??- he asked and she look up.

Sameera : bhai I was so happy for ur marriage but my company is not giving me leaves . I wanted to enjoy every moment but I guess I have to see my arrogant boss for next few days.- sameera said while making face and Sam chuckled.

Sameera was a software engineer.she was working in one of the biggest software company of the country.

" Oh thank god.im so grateful to ur boss who is keeping this trouble far from us " sam and sameera turned to the voice and saw shams coming.

" Shams all yelled in chorus "

Sam :what a surprise man - he said while hugging him .

Sylvia : atleast u came - Sylvia said looking at him who smiled and hugged her.

Shams : maa . He hugged her tightly.

U missed me right ?? He asked looking at her.

Syliva : nope .why do I ? Sylvia said and he walked behind her while holding her dupatta.

Shams : maa I'm sorry . He said and sylvia turned to him who was holding his ears.

She smiled and removed his hands.

Sylvia : promise you will visit me every week.- she said and he nodded.

Sameera : I heard u calling me trouble ?he turned on voice and saw sameera standing with eyebrows rise and hand crossed in her chest.

Shams : ofcourse . what should we call a trouble then !! He said and run to save himself from sameera who was chasing him.

Sylvia and fayruz looked at their children who were looking so happy . Anwar and ameen were laughing looking at shams who was receiving countless hits with cushion from sameera . Banu was busy in capturing their video while sam was just smiling .

Sam : mom I'm going - sam left for his office.

Sylvia with robi and Faiza bhabhi was busy in shopping who were wife's of fayruz brothers .their kids were making fun of all the time with fayruz and Sylvia's kids.all the time laughter and joy was there around them and this is what called life where no pain no grief was in Their laughter.when eyes get wet it should be because of happiness not with pain or grief .and here in fayruz mansion there was laughter of joy , tears of happiness.

******

Sylvia :sam what are u saying ? Sylvia asked looking at sam who was seated in front of her holding the envelope in his hand which Sylvia just gave him .

Sam :mom please try to understand . I have to do this "- he again said looking at the envelope .

Sylvia : after a week its ur wedding sam and now ur saying that .." she stopped .

Sam : "mom it's not a big deal . I have to go . I just can't miss this "- he said and just turn to fayruz who was in deep thinking.

" Dad please convince mom . This is important . I can't miss this " he said looking at fayruz who look at Sylvia .she was looking so angry that fayruz didn't dare to say anything.

Sylvia : really what about this ?? U can miss this ?? This is not important? - she said pointed towards the envelope he was holding .

Sam : " mom please understand .I'll be back .it's just a matter of three days " - he said looking at his mom .

Sylvia : yeah three days .its ur wedding and u are ready to go on a business trip which is just about in two hours.- she said and started roaming here and there.

Sam :mom just relax . I have to go but I promise that I'll be back soon . See I can't miss this deal. The Singapore delegations are waiting for me there .I have to go.i know its my wedding but this is also my work . I can't let it go. It's still one week for my wedding . I'll be home in three days . promise - he said and sylvia just glare at him .

Sylvia : do whatever u want - with that she left from there and he sighed.

Fayruz :don't worry I will handle ur mom . U just come back soon .just finish ur work and come back. - sam smiled and hugged his dad.

Fayruz : now pack ur stuffs - he said and left from there .

Sam packed his bag and turn to the envelope his mother gave him when he returned from his office . This envelope was having the picture of his future wife . His heart beated faster . His hands were shivering as he started taking the pic out but before he could pull it out his phone rang and he put the pic back inside the envelope again .

Sam : yes I'm ready .just coming - he said and cut the call.

He smiled looking at the envelope and open the drawer and put in it .

" Sorry my would be . I'll meet u face to face "- he said and close the drawer and picked his bag with his laptop and run out of his room .

To be continued..

Thanks for reading ❤️
Keep smiling always 😊..

Please excuse my flaws and mistakes.