occurence 3

Hello everyone;
                  As we stepped into 2022 , here's a reminder for u to check on urself and ur family .A new year is like a blank book ,the pen is in ur hands .It is ur chance to write a beautiful story for yourself on ur life .Wishing you a very happy new year !may God bless u all with peace ,love and prosperity always❤️❤️.

Wishing you a very happy new year !may God bless u all with peace ,love and prosperity always❤️❤️

Thank u for ur tremendous love and support ,we have reached 225+ views in two days 💖 and here is the longest episode with 1420 words waiting for you enjoy it ❤️

******************************************************

At his office:

He was busy in the blue prints and files when a call distrubs him . He groaned and answer the call without seeing caller id .

Sam: "Hello " he said almost in irritation.

Sylvia: "son"  his mothers voice calmed him .

🔷He turned to the clock and close his eyes as he saw the time the clock shows 12 of night and he was still in office.

Sam: mom still u awake ? He asked feeling embarrassed.

Sylvia: when ur still not at home ,how Im supposed to sleep Sam ?he listened his mother quietly.

You don't care about ur mother u just want to keep working and working . "No one else matter to u "- she said which makes him smile .

Sam:mom I'm coming relax . I'll be there in 15 min -he said and cut the call .

🔷He smiled thinking about his mother and packed his stuffs .he put all his file's in drawer and locked it .

He went out of his office and sat in his car .he bid bye to the securities .he smiled think about his mother care and started the car drove towards his mansion.

He entered home after the drive of half an hour .as he stepped in the house he saw his mother seated on sofa of launch .he walked towards his mother and took a seat next to her.