occurence 4

Hi everyone ❤️ ,

Here is the fourth occurence of the story.

Sam:uff mom what u put in my mind ?he was changing sides again and again but sleep was far from him.

He sat up on the bed and and remove the blanket . His thinking were roaming around his mother's words.

"Keep dreaming about ur future wife"

Mom u just gave me such stupid thinking - he talked to himself and drink water .

His all thinking were roaming around the girl which her mom was going to choose for him .his would be wife .

"I was good with my files than these thinking like this I cant sleep"-he said to himself and lay down again to sleep and this time he succeeded.

The coming life was going to bring a time which was going to make aarham sleep with someone thoughts . The love rings were going to change his life this marriage was going to take him to a new level he never thought.

Next day morning:

What??all yelled in chorus and Sylvia put her hands on her ears.

🔷She look at her kids who were shocked as she tells them that sam  agreed for marriage. They were still in shock and Sylvia smiled.

Sylvia:yes sam agreed -she repeated and looked at her children.

Sameera: really mom - her mom nodded as yes.

Anwar and ameen: wow hurrah !both jumped in happiness .

🔷Sylvia ,Sameera and banu smiled looking at them both started dancing in happiness while mother and daughters were laughing at their crazyness.

Slyvia :okay boys now stop and listen to me - both Anwar and ameen stopped their dancing and turned to their mother.

Sylvia : so the problem is girl - she started while her children look at her confused .

Sylvia : I mean we have to find a girl which can change our aarham to a normal man .-all started thinking.

Anwar: what bhai is abnormal - he acted.

Sylvia : very funny stupid -she said and slapped Anwar's arm .

Ameen :but mom where we would find a girl who can change our machine into human?ameen said and all laughed while his mom glared at them .

" Sorry " all said and they all start thinking.

🔷Suddenly Anwar's eyes lightened with some thought . He look at his siblings.

Anwar : who wants to go to meet our big bro ? Anwar asked and all nodded with a huge grin on their faces .

"We will come soon mom "with that all went out of the House.

🔷Ameen started the car and Anwar ,sameera and banu drove out of the House leaving their mother alone in house . Sylvia smiled and returned inside .

Banu : bhai what we will say to big bhai - asked to Anwar.

Anwar : about the girl . What kind of girl he wants so it would be easy for us to find - she nodded .

Banu: bhai carefull " she said suddenly and ameen put the sudden break.

🔷A girl was about to hit. But thankfully ameen pull the break on time.

"Oh god " all said and came out of the car.

Sameera: u okay -she asked the girl .

🔷She turned and Sameera was stunned to see her innocent beauty . Her big eyes having the brown colour were fixed on sameera . Her glowing face, her thin nose, her long hair, her long chin and her beautiful pink lips everything was enough to make any man fall for her . And the most beautiful thing was a mole under her lower lip on corner .

" I'm ..I'm ..fine" she politely replied to sameera's question which bring sameera out of her observing.

Ameen : so sorry madam . It was my mistake : ameen said and came forward and this time that girl lower her eyes .

🔷She was feeling hesitation to talk to ameen and Sameera got that .she pointed ameen to get back and let her talk to her .

Sameera :where were u going ? We can drop u sameera said and she look up .

" No I'm .. okay . I can go " she said and turned.

🔷Even in black gown she was looking so beautiful . Her head was covered with hijab that's why sameera could see her hair. A black shoulder bag was also hanging in her shoulder and took a step forward to  leave but sameera was not going to lose her easily.

Sameera : no please listen . It's my request  . I want to drop u . Sameera said and she turned and smiled.

Sameera held her heart as she saw her smile.

Sameera: come - she bought her hand forward and she held her hand slowly .

🔷Her hands were so soft and Sameera took with her and walked toward the car and seated in .

Ameen toom the driving seat and again started driving .

Sameera: hi I'm sameera introduced herself and the girl shook her hand with sameera.

"Siv.. I'm ..I'm sivakshi"she said slowly .

Banu : hi I'm banu . She introduced herself.

Anwar : "Anwar here ".

Ameen : Ameen .

Both boys also introduced themselves .

Sameera: they are my brother's . By the way, where u want to go ? She asked and looked at her who was playing with the fingers in nervousness .

Siv : "the educators " she tells them the destination where she wanted to go.

I'm a teacher there - she replied the question which was rising in sameera's eyes.

Sameera : okay .

🔷Ameen drove towards  the school and after the drive of 10 min they reached there and siv came out of the car .

Siv: thanks sameera . It's nice meeting u .

Anwar : only with sameera sis . So u don't like us ? He asked which make siv more nervous.

Sameera : siv u go.  They always talk rubbish - she solved the problem and siv went inside the school .

🔷Sameera glared at her brother's who shrugged their shoulders and again start moving towards sam's office .

To be continued ..

Thanks for reading ❤️
Keep smiling always 😊..

Please excuse my flaws and mistakes ..

(Ps: sorry for not giving episodes for 2 days .As my school was started and continuous exams are going on . So I will give 2 episodes per week ,if I'm free I will try to give extra episodes .I hope you will understand .)