occurence 37

Hello everyone ♥️,

(This episode is not edited makkaley )

I was standing in dressing room. Looking myself in the mirror and then my eyes went down at the saree where I was trying to drape it. My wet hair were hanging on my shoulders also disturbing me. I made a messy bun and looked up at me in mirror. Thankfully the blouse was full. My waist was not visible and  that was enough for me. But these drapes. I was not getting it.

Sam : "I think my wife needs my help." His voice appeared.

Siv : "No...i...can do it." I said and tried once again.

Sam : "Its already 10. The breakfast is also here. Hurry up." His voice again.

I keep trying and almost 10 minutes passed. But I was not succeed. I huffed.

Sam : "That's it. I'm coming." He said and my eyes widened.

He entered and I looked down.

Sam : "Its so easy and you are taking so much time. Let me help you." He said and sat in front of me.

He start draping my saree and my eyes were on him. He keep doing with my saree and I keep looking at him.

Sam : "Here it goes." He said as he done with saree.

Placing the drape on my shoulder he turned me toward mirror and took pin and start pinning it with my blouse. My eyes closed down and I fisted my hands because his touch was sending sensations down to my spine and I was not able to control it. His touch give tingling on my shoulder and back of shoulder his warm breath which was falling on my earlobe he didn't know what he was doing to me.

Sam : "Done." He said and I opened my eyes.

siv :"Thank you." I said looking down.

He turned me toward him but I didn't looked up.

Sam : "Did you learn how to wear saree or was busy in gazing your husband?" He asked and I looked up in his eyes. 

He winked and kissed my cheek and went out of the dressing room. I blushed harder and then rubbed my cheeks to fade the blush and heat. Going out I was so shy. I saw he already ordered breakfast.

Sam : "Come." He called me and I went closer to him.

I took seat next to him and start having breakfast Silently and quietly.

Sam : "You get ready. We'll be going out in just 15 minutes." He said and I nodded.

Going back to dressing room, I made my hair in a bun leaving hair strands around my temple and on my neck. I applied koll and lipstick which was not do bright and not so dull. I wore my other diamond earrings which were so fragile and beautiful beaded with small diamonds on it. I wore the same pendent he gifted me. Filling my arms with red colour bangles, I looked at myself. I smiled and stepped out where my devilishly handsome husband was waiting for me. His eyes fall on me and I witnessed the most beautiful smile on his lips.

Sam : "So beautiful." He said and came closer to me.

Sam : "You okay?" He asked and I nodded but truly I was uncomfortable in this saree. I mean in front of him it was okay but going out in saree I was not feeling good.

Siv : "sam." I called him who turned to take his wallet and mobile.

Siv : "Can we shop today?" I asked and he nodded.

Sam : "And what my wife want to shop?" He asked while placing his wallet in his  pocket.

Siv : "Some dresses" I said.