occurence 2

Hi everyone ,
Here is the second occurence of the story.

In hall :
Fayruz : "so how are my kids " asked looking at his sons and daughters .

Anwar:dad come to the point . Why this meeting?he asked impatiently .

Fayruz: he took a seat in front of them and said "wait let ur mom come" .

🔷Sylvia came with some refreshments and placed them on a table .

Sameera:shall we start now ? Asked looking at her parents.

Fayruz:"patience my doll" he said which makes her smike widely.

So kids tell me how u find ur elder brother ?

🔷And their answer was ,

Workholic
Serious
Not talkative
A little arrogant

Fayruz: I dint know that u know this much about ur brother .

Banu:but dad why bhai is like this ?I mean he is good . I saw him smiling only sometimes but he all the time busy in his work he hardly find time to spend with us .

Ameen:true dad he always on work . He didn't have to be with us . I really miss Sam bhai who played with us when we were kids .

Sameera:do something dad. We want our Sam back who used to play with us,who tease us ,who laugh with us .but when he started the business he forget everything .

Fayruz:so let me inform u kids this meeting is about ur brother Sam.

🔷All looked at each others trying to understand .

Fayruz: want to see ur brother with u like he was in childhood ?all nodded yes .

I have a plan . A way which will bring ur brother back to life and to u all - now everyone got excited .

Anwar: what it is ?asked hurriedly

Fayruz: why don't we get him married ?said looking at his children

🔷 Their answers was

What ?
Awesome
That's great
Sounds good

These were the reply for Sam by their siblings . fayruz saw the happiness on their faces and he turned to his wife who was not smiling .

Fayruz: what happened ?are u not happy with the idea ?jahan asked and she shook her head.

Sylvia:no I'm happy but I'm thinking about whether Sam will he agree ? -Sylvia asked Sameera came to her mom .

Sameera: mom if u asked him he will never say no to ur words . He will definitely agree for marriage . U know that right .- Sylvia smiled

Done then mom will talk to Sam bhai about his marriage . -All smiled to her words .

Banu: but dad what about the girl?-all looked at their dad.

Fayruz: what ? Don't look at me like this . I gave u idea , now start searching ur bhabhi (sister in law) - all laughed.

🔷All got up to leave to their rooms but one voice stopped them .

Anwar:wait everyone - all turned to him .

What kind of a girl should be for our big brother ?Anwar asked and all started thinking.

Ameen :just like him. Bold and full of confidence .

Sameera: talkative

Anwar: funny

Banu: shy

🔷 Everyone was giving Their opinion and Sylvia was smiling .

Sylvia:a girl who can pull my son from his workaholic life. A girl totally opposite to my sam.

Anwar:so from tommorrow start looking for the bride of our brother - he was yelled and jumping with happiness and all laughed looking him .

🔷 Sylvia was looking at her loving family who were talking and laughing . She was thankful to allah almighty who blessing her family .now she was praying fir the best for son's life .

To be continued ...

Please excuse my flaws and mistakes ..
And I'm not that much good at grammar so forgive me .

Give ur suggestions to correct my mistakes.