Chapter 39: Two Years Later

Within Tokyo City (3rd Person Pov)

OST: Uncontrollable Evil (My Hero Academia)

Citizens were leaving their businesses, retail malls, and gaming stops as they wandered about, a regular night ahead of them.

They walked on fluttering noises beneath the earth as something seemed to travel below, making its way to the city's centre.

The electricity went out suddenly throughout the city, causing residents to come to a halt.

Citizen {1}: What's going on?!

Citizen {2}: The power's off!

They toppled over as a result of a sudden rumbling beneath the ground.

Citizen {3}: What's going on?!

Citizen {4}: Something's coming!

A fallen angel sprang from the earth, conjuring many light spears and launching them at the people.

"Alukiel, a rogue fallen angel not much is known about her besides the fact that she works for a mysterious organisation"

Alukiel: Tch, this still isn't enough power...

Police Officer (PO) {1}: Stop right there and put your hands in the air!

Alukiel's attention was drawn to the police officers who had arrived on the scene and were pointing their rifles at her.

PO {2}: Come down right now!

Alukiel: And in what world do you believe I'll just let myself get caught?

The police officers' firearms all blew up in their hands as Alukiel snapped her fingers.

PO {3}: Gahhh! My hands!

Citizen {4}: She blew their hands off...

As they stared at the blood gushing from their arms, the police officers struck the ground in anguish.

Citizen {5}: She's a monster...

Citizen {6}: RUNNNNN!

Alukiel chuckled as the witnesses all turned and hurried in various ways.

Alukiel: And what makes you think I'll let you all get away?

She created an orb with her left hand, which launched energy beams at any human within her range.

Alukiel: Hahahaha! Yes! This is more than enough energy!

A crimson beam struck Alukiel, sending her tumbling into a structure that had crashed atop her.

End Music

Alukiel: What the hell...?

She rose up and glanced at her assailant, spotting a lady standing on top of a market stall.