Chapter 42: Full Power, Mordred's Dragon Force

Seperate 4-D Dimension (3rd Person Pov)

Mordred materialised Clarent in her hands, and Aether saw that the blade had altered to match Mordred's appearance, with the red paint turning black and the silver/white turning red.

Mordred: Well, what do you think, Aether? It's amazing isn't it?!

Aether: Her power...

Mordred: This is my Dragon Force, in all its glory!

Mordred yelled as she slammed Clarent into the ground, assuming a knight's posture and staring at Aether.

Rayquaza: {Aether, as of right now you're the stronger one but don't take any chances with her, in that form I suspect mana is meaningless right now.}

Aether: Meaningless? Well... I guess we'll have to try that out!

Mordred grinned as Aether charged at her, pulling Clarent from the ground and pouring mana into it, producing a black purple beam to blast out of it that she launched towards Aether.

Aether eluded it by flying into the sky, where he then aimed his palm at Mordred, ejecting three fire orbs in her direction.

The orbs grew, triggering Aether's Fire Blast attack, which hit Mordred three times, obscuring his eyesight over her.

Mordred with Clarent and another beam blasting out of it as she brought it down on Aether causing him to clench his teeth and command his wings to move in front of him and divert the assault away as the smoke cleared.

Mordred: He deflected it?!

Mordred was immediately sent shooting off as Aether shot down at him, motioning one of his wings to zoom in and impale her, which she managed to evade. Aether then kicked her shoulder as he flipped off it, then slammed his hand into her chest summoning his aura as she blasted off.

Aether saw her strike a mountain before abruptly widening his eyes and seeing a black beam headed his way, just missing him, prompting him to clap his hands together and create a duplicate of himself who absorbed the impact as he took to the air.

Aether: Heavenly Art: Excalibur Rebirth!

The golden orb was created by Aether, who then tossed it towards Mordred, who took the hit head on, demolishing the entire mountain in the process.

Mordred: That one wasn't so bad...

Looking down he saw Mordred grinning as she walked out of the smoke barely scratched.

Aether: Not only has her power increased but her durability as well, this is ridiculous!

Mordred fired another beam at Aether, which he managed to evade. He then shot down towards Mordred, causing her to shift the course of her sword, aiming for him and smacking Aether square in the face with the beam.

This time Mordred was the one watching Aether as he fell to the ground landing on his feet.

Mordred: Hahahaha! Come on Aether! Give me more!

Aether: She's completely lost it...

Mordred: If you don't hurry up...

Mordred drove the tip of Clarent into the ground as she smirked at Aether cockingly.

Mordred: Then you'll die!

Aether: I felt the power of Rhongomyniad in that strike...

Rayquaza: {She's utilising Rhongomyniad even in that state?}