Chapter 49: Tag Team

??? (3rd Person Pov)

Lumine stood there watching Gaea sink farther and deeper into the sea, feeling no guilt as the primordial plummeted to the ocean's depths. She then shifted her gaze to Ophis and Great Red.

Lumine: So you two want me to destroy the supernatural, right?

Ophis: Yes...

Lumine: I see... I have one question though.

Ophis: What is it?

Lumine: Is my mother, Morgan Pendragon, still alive in today's world?

Ophis: She is, in fact, she even paid a visit to the Dimensional Gap along with the Primordial Enyo.

Lumine: Enyo? You mean that wuss is still alive?

Great Red: Wuss? You're calling one of the strongest if not the strongest primordial a wuss?

Lumine: What difference does it make? She could do nothing to me when I first met her, and I doubt it would be any different if we battled again.

Great Red took a step back as she felt Lumine's power sharpen somewhat, scaring the life out of her, and she decided to be careful with her words so as not to enrage the Pendragon.

Great Red: R-Right.

Lumine: So it appears that my family survived our clan's killing; I'm curious as to what happened to the Raiden clan; knowing them, they're most likely still alive; perhaps I'll pay Makoto a visit to hear her take on the present reality.

Ophis: Makoto?

Lumine: The leader of the Raiden clan... At least back when I was alive.

Ophis: Right...

Lumine: Now then, first things first I need to find Aether.

As soon as Lumine ended her sentence, a tremendous booming sound filled their ears as the wind blew hard, shattering all of the hall's windows.

Ophis: What's going on?

Great Red: Someone's fighting...

Lumine floated out the window as she soared into the air and squinted her eyes at a massive energy signature emanating from a city tower.

Lumine: Hey Giratina... isn't that?

Giratina: {Beast III/R.}

Lumine grinned as she fist-clenched, forcing draconic scales to grow across her arms and neck.

Lumine: She'll make for a good warm-up before I go looking for Aether.

Lumine shot out in the direction of Kiara, who had landed in Tokyo and was fighting the being Lumine was seeking for.

--------------

Shuten's Fortress (3rd Person Pov)

Enyo: {Well this looks like trouble...}

Aether: (What do you want?)

Enyo: {No matter how you approach this situation there's only one way this ends, your death.}

Aether: (Okay? So what are you suggesting?)

Enyo: {I can lend you the power needed to defeat her.}

Aether: (You're that strong?)

Enyo: {Of course, I'm the first primordial ever created, the mere authority I hold exceeds ones dream!}