Chapter 56: The Storm Coming

Kamisato Estate (3rd Person Pov)

Ei took away Aether and headed directly for Guuji Yae after everyone had met with the Raiden Shogun. She just informed everyone that they ought to give her some time and that she would hopefully return with results. 

Enyo was sitting on the stairs to the Kamisato Estate, while everyone else was scattered around the entire property. Enyo was sitting there looking up at the sky when she sensed someone approaching her from her blind spot. 

Enyo: Is there anything you'd like?

Enyo turned around to find Kamisato Ayaka approaching her. 

Ayaka: Sorry for bothering you; I just wanted to ask you a few things. 

Enyo: Go ahead, I have all the time in the world. 

Ayaka: I don't have many questions, merely a few. 

Enyo: Go on... 

Ayaka: You mentioned you were Enyo, correct? So you're a Primordial, so how did you wind up with Aether, and why are you set to go this far to help him?

Enyo: It all started a few years ago when Aether summoned me from the dimension above utilising his underlying ability.

Ayaka: The dimension above? 

Enyo: It is the origin of all Gods and Primoradials. The home of all us "Divine" deities except the Raiden Clan and the Pendragon Clan, who resided in their own dimension, the Raiden Clan here and the Pendragons in another. 

Ayaka: So Aether summoned you? 

Enyo: Yes, many years ago, I planted my mind in Artoria Pendragon's body while my body remained in the Heavenly domain, but Aether was able to not only summon my body from that domain but also forcefully summon me from Artoria's body. In a state of uncertainty and resentment, I began to throw a fit, nearly ruining Kyoto, until Arthur Pendragon and someone I had never seen before appeared in front of me. 

Ayaka: Arthur Pendragon? Do you mean the Supreme God, who departed to the Abyss and has never returned?

Enyo: That's right, the one time he left was to stop me before both he and his adversary sealed me within Aether, blinded by rage I wanted to take Aether's body for myself, then take on Arthur and destroy him myself, but as time passed I began to watch Aether on his journey and I guess you could say I began to warm up to him... the only reason I had placed my consciousness within Artoria Pendragon was because I was interested in a mortal's journey and I guess Aether reminded me of this, which is why I'm here right now, attempting to bring that boy up to speed.

Ayaka: Arthur Pendragon? What was he like?

Enyo: Complete sovereignty. I didn't stand a chance against that man; every strike I launched at him had no impact on him; it appears he controls the entirety of the abyss, and as the saying goes, "control the abyss, control everything."

Ayaka: Do you consider Arthur to be an enemy?

Enyo: No, he has no interest in mortal affairs, but matters involving his family are a different story. That's why I believe the conflict between Aether, Morgan, Artoria, Mordred, and Lumine will force that man to come sooner or later.

Ayaka: Mordred and Lumine? I've never heard of them, who are they? 

Enyo glanced at Ayaka before looking at the sky once more.

Enyo: It's odd you've never heard of Lumine before; she's the one who wiped out the whole Pendragon Clan except for the few survivors, and Mordred is Artoria Pendragon's daughter.