Chapter 50: Queen of Destruction: Lumine

The Destroyed City Tokyo (3rd Person Pov)

It was completely silent. Since the debut of "Lumine," no one has said anything. Rayquaza, Mélusine, and Aether didn't dare to budge an inch, and neither did Kiara. Due to the presence of Lumine, who stared at Kiara but occasionally glanced at Aether, they were all frozen.

Giratina: {Are you okay?}

Lumine: (That's Aether, that's my younger brother...)

Giratina: {Yes, but keep in mind that he is likely unaware that he has an older sister.}

Lumine: (He's grown so much...)

Giratina: {Are you feeling... happy?}

Lumine: (Of course I am! Mother kept him away from me the moment he was born! Even getting this close to him makes me happy.)

Giratina: {I didn't even know you could feel an emotion like that...}

Lumine chuckled weirding out the four beings around her.

Kiara: What's so funny? Did Giratina say something hilarious or are you just crazy?

Rayquaza let out a small gasp when she heard Giratina's name. She took a step back and put her hand on Aether's wrist, firmly grasping it.

Rayquaza: Giratina's with her..?

Rayquaza had a face that screamed they needed to get out of this scenario as soon as possible, as Aether looked at her.

Aether opened his mouth to speak, then shut it again, afraid that if he spoke, he would draw Lumine's attention away from Kiara and toward him.

Aether: (I don't know what to do! My own body won't move, it's like its been frozen in time!)

Lumine was the first to move, taking a step backwards and facing Aether while turning her back on Kiara.

The hairs on Aether's back stood up as his senses began to go crazy as Lumine's focus shifted to him.

Lumine continued walking towards Aether, each step seemed to make Aether's heart beat faster and louder.

Mélusine: Stay away from him!

Mélusine charged at Lumine, making Rayquaza scurry after her, capturing the silver-haired girl before she could reach her.

Rayquaza then turned to face Lumine, only to notice that Lumine's shadow had changed into a circle beneath her, with black hands creeping out from beneath her. A red diamond was placed in the center of each hand, thus according Rayquaza.

The hands turned abruptly towards Rayquaza, creating a purple orb from the center before launching them in waves at her, forcing Rayquaza to expend a great deal of speed to avoid them all.

Lumine came to a halt and observed as Rayquaza ground to a standstill in front of a demolished general store. Rayquaza set Mélusine on the ground before releasing a cloud of smoke from her mouth, which drew Lumine's attention.

Lumine: That was your own speed? I thought for sure that was a divine art you just used...

Rayquaza: And what if it is my own speed?

Lumine: You're astonishingly fast for someone whose abilities are limited by their physical form; speed like that means you could easily break every concept surrounding speed, and yet you claim you're limited by Aether? Is this correct, or is there another reason you won't exhibit your full abilities?