Chapter 57: Primordial of Boundless Might

A/N

(Sorry for the short chapter; I had exams at university and just finished them, so I'm done until September; I'll mostly focus on finishing Volume 2 and then enjoying summer (assuming I finish before it ends).

---------------

Kamisato Estate (3rd Person Pov)

Rayquaza stared up at the black sky, which was rife with vortexes aimed toward the ground. 

Barghest: What is that?

Rayquaza: I'm not sure what else to say except that we've got some significant problems on our hands.

Melusine: What should we do? 

Rayquaza turned to see Baobhan, Melusine, and W approaching her and Barghest. 

Rayquaza: I've located the source of this power somewhere out at sea between this island and the island known as Ritou; Melusine and I will travel there to see the person responsible, while the rest of you-

Rayquaza was cut off as the vortexes began to glow, and then launched beams down on Inazuma, with a few beams heading for the Kamisato Estate, but they were quickly cut off by a black hole that absorbed them all. 

Enyo emerged from within the black hole once the beams ceased firing.

Enyo: How inconvenient that Euthanasia tracked us all the way here and broke the seal on the Chikara.

Baobhan: A Chikara? Oh like Aether when he had you sealed inside him?

Enyo: Yes. 

Barghest: In that case what should we do?

Enyo: What you do should not be my decision; I am first and foremost a primordial, and as such, I am unconcerned about such concerns.

There was a brief moment of silence before Rayquaza approached Enyo and stood face-to-face with her.

Rayquaza: You say that, but we both know that Euthanasia is here for you; the others may not have noticed, but I've known you for a long time, and they have taken part of your power, haven't they? And they're here for the remainder of it.

Enyo remained silent, scowling and turning her back on Rayquaza.

Enyo: So what? As his familiar, your goal is to defend Aether.

Rayquaza: That's true, but you're his Chikara, and you've aided him on multiple occasions, indicating that your principle of not getting involved in mortal affairs is merely something you utilise when it benefits you.

Enyo: Isn't this how all primordials work? We don't make a move until it's convenient for us.

Rayquaza: It is, but if you're going to work with Aether, that principle has to go out the window. Aether isn't here right now, therefore the next person in line would be either me or you. Naturally, as a higher-ranking deity, I would submit to you, so tell us... what do we need to do?

Rayquaza knelt in front of Enyo, who gritted her teeth and returned her gaze.

-----

??? (Enyo's Pov)

When my father, the creator, began building the multiverse, he created me. I was the first deity to be born, and as such, I was also the most powerful.

My days were spent traversing the multiverse and universes devouring anything that came into my path as Enyo, the embodiment of a black hole. My power and authority were unshakable because I had black holes all over the place, devouring creatures, planets, and stars equally.