~Chapter 2~

*Eric's POV*

I opened the book and took my mom photo. She was so happy in that photo. Is been a year without her and I feel guilty I left her there with dad. Erudits are smart people, but my dad, my dad was almost a monster. I don't know the reason on my mom's dad. Dad told me she was hitten accidentaly by a car, but I never saw any prove or something. Since there I left everything behind. I rarly speak to Uriah and Nycto. I miss them both, but most I miss Nycto. Since the first time I met her she replaced that empty place in my heart that my family cost. She was always there for me when I needed her. I was a year older than them both, but I was at the same class as them. I don't know what to do. I'm very confused of my mom situation, but I don't have the strength to stay away her anymore. This is confusing me.

**Flashback***
I was 14 when I transfered at Dauntless.I always loved Dauntless, I alwas love the idea that they live life in fullest. I came at the pit when the put me in a same room with a boy alled Uriah. He was a very sociable and sweet boy. He told me everything about dauntless rules. After Uriah went to open his closet to gave me some clothes when they were all covered by a pink paint. I asked him what was wrong and he aswerd me: " Nycto, she's always ...arghh...sweet revenge time." .
"Who's Nycto?" I said confused.
"She's my best friend, better sister, but she's a freakin girl who always prank me, but I always get revenge. I call it Sweet Revenge. " he laughed while telling me too take a bucked from the bathroom. We made the things for prank ready and went at Nycto's room. He put the bucket with jam in the door and he filled the room with feathers. We waited and while and there this girl come inside. The bucked fell at her head and she fell at the feathers wich stiched at her. Uriah went at her laughing a lot and I also could handle laughing. Suddenly Nycto said that she really needed to hug him an the guy who helped him. She ran after Uriah and hugged him and making jim with jam and feathers too. "Eric runn!" I heard Uriah while watching at Nycto coming toward me. She ran after me and hugged me too. I got dirty too. "Sweetest revenge." She said and we both laughed. Day by day I knew her better and I was falling for her personality.

**End**

Now I am complettly in love with her, but I don't have the courage to tell her. I'm a very cold person, so expresing love isn't really my type. Suddenly I hear door knocking and see Uriah coming inside:
"Sup dickhead?" I said Uriah while puting the book back to library.
"Heyaa Eric. Thanks for the super cute nickname. " we both laughed. "We have a party at Lyn's place tonight. Will you come?" I went closer at him and smelled him.
"Are you a detergent now?"
"Nycto...you know again.."
"Oh yeah"my face always change when I hear her name.
"So will you be there at 10? "
"I don't know, maybe."
"Okay we'll wait you. I have to go to wash. Bye dumpass."
"Bye Uriah." I said and I was thinking about the party. Nycto will be there too. I would love to see her, but it's kinda hard to go there and not ..aproach her. There are a lot of other girls and boys too...so I better go. I wear a black Tshirt and a Black Jacket with Dautless sign. I wore my pamts and athlets. I looked myself at the mirror and I looked..wild...as always.