~Chapter 16~

**Nycto's POV**

"Wake up." I heard Uriah calling me. "We have to go to school."
"5 more minutes please." I said and covered my face woth pillow.
"It's 7:45 by the way."
"Whaaaaaaaat?!" I stood up immediatly. Only 5 minutes to get ready or we'll missed the train.
"Why did you wake ip me earlier?" I yelled at Uriah.
"Hmm well I tried but you didn't move your ass."
I smiled at him but I was nervouse because I was latee. I wore the uniform, a black shirt with dauntless sign in the pocket. I wore my pants and my sneakers. I brushed my teeth. When I went out bathroom I took off my pants and grabbed the pijamas. Uriah was laughing.
"What's wrong?" I said. I was sleepy.
"You already wore school pants now you're wearing pijamas back."
Dump me. I checked again and wore them back. We run to the train and thanks God we areived in time to jump in. Our school building was close with our building. They were schools for different factions, but we all learnt the same things just woth a little difference.

We stopped before the school door.
"Welcome back to hell." Said Christina.
"It'll be torturing." I gasped.
At te door appered our teacher, mrs.Smith.
"Goodmorning kids. Welcome."
"Goodmorning mrs. Smith." We said all at once.
"Everybody go in theor classes now. Your teachers are waiting you."
Mrs.Smith was the headmaster also out teacher. She's Erudite transfered to Dauntless that's why she teaches us.
We walked inside. Me and Niall sat on the same desk. Foward we had Christina and Tobias, in back we had Uriah and Harry. While Eric and Gracy was sitting in a desk next to my line. Others were all over class. In forst desk was Charlie with an other girl. I tried not to look at him.

"I see you're dissmisse in class base on your preferences. But that will be temporary. I'll pick your places after break. Now lets start."
First hour we had Biology with mrs. Smith. We all was listening while Gracy was poking Erix who looked very boring with her. She sometimes kissed him and also getting out attention. But who cares? What I'm saying? I do.
The other hours went boring. We had History, Chemistry, IT . Everyone was quite but I was lost. On my mind keep repeating his words when he said me he loved me. Loved? Nah just attracted from me. No one ever loved me that way I think.

"So Nycto what do you think?" I realize my teacher was calling me. It was Literature time.
"Sorry. About what?"
"About epic love."
"Epic love? Hmm...I think epic or true love doesn't exist. Or better, you can trurly love someone but you can ever be loved back."
"So here is a pessimism mind. I think someday you'll be loved Nycto."
"Nah, I don't think so."
She smiled.
"Okay let's continue. So Eric do you think true love exist?"
"I think we should get the love we deserve. So we deserve the love we would give to others."
"So you think there's true love?"
"Yeah...mm...why not?" He said with a bored face.
"Thank you. So how many of you have felt true love?" Said the teacher.
No one raised their hand exept Christina, Harry and Gracy.
"I think everyone here have felt love, but you just don't admin it." Said mrs.Colins. The bell rang an we all got in hollway. I ran to the market and bought chocolate and coke. I was alone because all others went to the class. I was walking to class when I see someone staring me. He came close to me and said:
"Are you Nycto?"
"Who are you?"
"Doesn't matter. I think I got my answer." He said and left. It was a tall mysterious guy. He was wearing some black clothes as Dauntless but I never seen him in our place. I went back to class and saw that everyone was eating. Outside was raining so we had to stay inside. Gracy kissed Jai but he removed her face. But anyway I didn't want to look at them so I went at my desk and sat. I was eating when I saw this strange guy staying at the door and staring at me.
"Hey." I yelled. "Who are you? Come here."
He suddenly run away. I followed him. He suddenly dissapered in a turn.
I got back at class.
"What's wrong?" Said Uriah.
"That guy is following me since the morning. He asked if I was Nycto a few ago." I said while gasping.
"Is he a Dauntless?" Said Tobias.
"He should be, he's in our school."
"You're right." Said Christina.
"Maybe he's a secret admirer." Said Gracy. I looked at Eric nervously.
"No." I said. "He looked like Factionless."
Eric got up.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean I saw him there, you know." I said to him.
"Where?" Said Uriah.
"If you see him again tell me." Said Eric. I nod.
"Where?" Asked Uriah again.
"In caffeteria." Said Eric.
"So it's not a problem?"
"No, I don't think so." I said.

* * *

It was almost 10 o'clock. I was at Uriah room. We were learning Biology. It's hard in fact.
"I have to go now." I said.
"God this fucking Biology is confusing me."
"Don't worry! It'll be easy after a few lessons. Bye." I grabbed my books and left.

I was walking to my room when I hear a scream from Eric's room. Maybe he was having fun with some girl. Anger flashed my face. How can he do that? After telling me those thing. Maybe he lied me. Not maybe, he lied me.
I walked inside and saw a letter on my bed.

<<SO NYCTO, GLAD TO KNOW YOU TODAY. >>

I got scared a little. So now he know my address. Crap!! I should tell Eric, but it's not the right moment now. I lied on my bed and opened a book I was reading. Suddenly I fell asleep.