~Chapter 19~

**Eric's POV**

I left her room and entered mine. I was feeling very bad and my head was aching. Everything about Andy and my decision was becoming very creapy. Why I didn't help him? So all my shades are very very dark and they never forbitt someone to die but also push them to die. It's bad. I sleep a while and then went outside.
I was walking to the pit when someone grabbed ny arm and laid me to the ground. He hurted my leg. I got injured, I tried to stand up, but I couldn't. He had a knofe in his hand.
"You're dead." He said. He was wearing a mask so I couldn't see his face.
"Oh really." I said and smiled. I grabbed his leg and he fell. I got over him, took the knife and took over the mask.
"Who are you and who sent you here?" I asked with a angry voice.
"It doesn't matter."
"Yeas it does. You tried to kill me." i said and punched him in his face. Blood got through his lips. "Tell me."
My hand was at his theoagh and he was gaspping because I was trying to kill him. His face was read. I was about to kill him when ...<"Eric, stop you're killing him." "I'm a monster." "Don't say it." "He killed your mom." "Eric do it." > I was hearing Uriah, Nycto's, Max's and dad's voice. They were running inside my head. Should I kill him and become as my dad? No Eric you could stop this. My face was covered in face and veins were like snakes at my neck. I left him. I could controll myself this time. I hardly stood up.
"Don't you ever never get infront of me again or I'll kill you then." I said.
He put his hands on his throaght trying to calm down and nodded. I walked away, hardly, because my knee was enjured. I walked to nursury and saw Christina's parents there. I greet them. I went at nurse Casey and she spraid my knee so I got better. After 30 minutes I got out and saw Uriah and Nycto staying there. I wanted to greet them but I decided to leave. Better alone. They didn't saw me.

* * *

I heard the door knocking. I stood up and went to open it. My knee was still hurting. When I see i. Front of my door, Nycto. I smiled a little, but tried to hide it with a bored face on.
"Hey Eric."
"What's wrong Nycto?" I said.
"I-I met the strange guy." She said an looked down.
"What? Come in and tell me."
I went and sat on bad while puting my leg at the chair. She took a chair and sat next to me.
"What's wrong with your leg?" She said and put her hand on it.
"I'll explain you later. So tell me who is he? What did he want and why he sent you notes?" I was nervous.
"Okay now, so he's factionless and he told me that everyone there knows about special ones, but they still don't know us. "
"Why he told you that? I mean how did he know we're special?"
"He heard Anna and Russel talking. That's what he told me, but he don't know about you, just for me. He's here to protect me."
"Protect you?" I got angry. No one can protect her exept me.
"Yeah, as he knows, Factionless are making experiments, scenes to see our reaction and understand if we are or not."
"What kind of experiments?"
"For example, they leave an orphan kid crying somewhere. The one who go at him and tell him why he's crying and then help him, it's Special."
"Abnegations would do that."
"Yeah, but Abnegations would just help him, while specials will ask the reasons, also this experiments are for dauntless, they don't think there are special ones in other factions."
"Oh." I said. "Why he's trying to protect you then?"
She blushed.
"I don't know. He said he don't want us to be part of their crimes."
"Really?" I said in doubt. "Look like you're lying."
"Well also because he wants to be my friend..it's a nice guy." She said and smiled a little.
"Oh really?" I raised my eyebrown. "Whatever..."
"So what happened to your leg?"
"Someone tried to kill you, but it doesn't matter, go stay with your new friend aka protector now. Bye." I said madly and pointed at the door. She stood up and left while just shaking her hand on air when exit.

"Protect her...her friend...screw you." I said angrily and threw the cup of milk I was drinking at the wall. I was mad as hell. Fuck this new 'hero'.