~Chapter 15~

**Nycto's POV**

"I love you." He said and kissed me. I got shocked. I pushed him away.
"Niall stop."
"What? I know you may not love me, but this things take time, you'll love me one day. Please be my girlfriend." He said with some hopefull eyes.
"But...but I love someone else." I whisspered. I'm sorry for breaking his heart, but I couldn't leave Eric. No, never.
"What? But you're not dating anyone are you?"
"No I'm practiclly single, but my heart belongs to someone I can't call my own. I'm sorry Niall. Please forget me."
"Oh, no I'm sorry. I should act like that without knowing your feelings first. I'm sorry Nycto. I hope this won't make our friendship dissapear." He said and looked down.
"No no, don't worry. We're always be my friend. Okay?" I said.
"Yeah, friendship zone is the best I think."
"Definitlly." I said and hugged him. We stood hugged for a few minutes and than left in our rooms.

* * *

I woke up early and went out my room, when I see Eric coming.
"Goodmorning." I said. Last time we talk to each other just as friends, but this time he didn't reply me. He looked me with some angry eyes. He was mad at me, but why? I wanted to ask him but he went inside. What's happening with Eric...again?

I walked into the caffeteria and at while waiting others to come.
First come some new initiates and some leaders. After come some other ones and in a half hour came inside the group. Niall was with them too.

"Goodmorning." Yelled Uriah with happines and sat next to me. I smiled at him.
"Goodmorning dupass."
"Goodmorning." Said Niall shy.
"Goodmorning." I said. I tried to make him think the I forgot everything that happend last night. He sat next to me. After came Christina, Tobias, Lyn, Marlyn and Harry.
Everyone was eating when suddenly came Eric and sat with us.
"Goodmorning guys." He said with a bored face.
"Goodmorning little birdy." Said Uriah and laughed.
"I'm not in mood Uriah."
"You're never in mood Eric, neeever." Said Uriah. He looke at him, but didn't reply.
"OMFG guys you know tomorrow starts school after speing breaks?" Said Christina.
"Someone pinch me please." I said and closed my eyes. "Owch."
Niall pinched me. "That hurt." I said and smiled me. He smiled back. Wric was staring at me but when I saw him he looked away. He was very mad.
"Yeah and we're all in the same class now." Said Tobias. "I'm sitting with you this year." He looked at me.
"Nope." Said Niall. "She's with me." And winked at Tobias.
"Smartass." Said Tobias and punched him.
"I think someone else will decide our places, like out teacher." I said.
"I'll miss you." Said Uriah and put a hand around me while making a sad face and after a huge smile.
"Wait, wait. Why?" I said.
"You have some candidates to sit with this year. Remember I was your dest friend?" Said Uriah.
"Yeah, But changes are good." I smiled.
"In fact, I'm very happy I won't be with you this year." He giggled.
"Whaaat?" I said and punched him.
"Ha ha ha yeah. You're evil. Be carefull guys." Said Uriah.
"It's not funny at all." I smirked.
Suddenly Gracy came inside. She went and ...and kiss Eric in lips while saying "Goodmorning babe." Whaaaaaaat?!?!?!!!?!?! He said goodmorning back with a bored voice but he didn't looked at me. She sat next to him.
"Ohh bird loves." Said Harry and pur his hands together.
"Yeah, we're back." Said Gracy and looked at me. "You don't look very happy Nycto. What's wrong?"
It was real, my humor went away. I was cover in anger. I tried to fake a smile to her.
"No I'm fine. I wish you guys a long long relationship."
"Thanks." She said. "Same to you and Niall." She added. Niall looked at me.
"But we.." Said Niall.
"Thanks." I interrupted. He looked at me confusly. Eric's eyes and mine met each other finally. He looked at me like he was waiting me to say something, but I looked away. I couldn't keep my tears so I stood up and left out. Niall came after me. When we was on corridor he arrived me and grabbed my elbow.
"What's wrong?" Said Niall and noticed I was crying.
"Nothing." I said. "I need to stay alone, please."
"No no explain me. We're friends remember?"
"Yeah." I said. "But I can't ...it's..."
"It's because of Eric right?"
I hugged him.
"I'm sorry." Said Niall. "I didn't know that you and him..."
"There's nothing between us, but he ...he always hurt me." I said while crying. He didn't say nothing. He wipped my eyes and grabbed my hand. We both entered in practise room. It was 7 and everyone was there. Eric looked at me but I didn't looked at him. I faked a smile at Niall and entered inside. Uriah come toward me.
"We have to train some new initiates."
After Uriah came Max.
"Nycto and Eric will train the halfs and also take them to the fence, while Uriah and Tobias will make duets inside." Said Max.
Noo me and Eric. Not a good idea.
Eric came close to me: "Let's go."
I didn't looked at his eyes, I hust walke toward initiats and told them to be ready to run. We went outside running. I sweated alot. I was at the first line next to Eric, but we didn't talk all way.
"Now we have to take the trains to go to the fence." Said Eric to others.
We runned among train and everyone jumped exept me. I runned fast but I couldn't achieve. Then Niall puts his hand out and grabbed me in. I thank him with a kiss and see Eric was staring us. It's so deppressed.

* * *

"Well well, truth or dare?" I heard Niall asking Eric. We were all in a small party at Christina's room.
"Dare for sure." Said Eric.
"Okay, so I dare you to exchange your tshirt with a girl's one, as...um..Nycto's one, but you shouldn't take yours back Neever or gave hers back." Said Niall.
"Okay." Said Eric with a bored face.
"Wait." Said Niall. " I haven't finished yet. Also you have to put two oranges in place of boobs." We all laughed.
Eric took off his Tshirt and gave me. I took off mine and gave him. I wore him. His smell came in my nose. I loved it. He hardly wore mine and took two oranges and put in boobs place. We all laughed. But he put them of and just keep my Tshirt on. There were a quote on it: "Because no matter what, I'd still choose you." That quote remember me Eric so now he has it. Than Eric spined the bottle and it's stopped at me.
"Well well truth or dare?" Said Eric.
"Truth." I said. I really wanted him to ask me something so I might undertstamd the reason why he's mad at me or something.
"Umm..okay.." Said Eric. He was thinking and thinking.
"Babe ask her why she's such a bitch?" Said Gracy.
"What the fuck?" I said and stood up. Eric gave her an angry face.
"Stop!" Said Uriah and pulled me.
"Apologise her." Said Eric. "Noow."
"What? I'm bot apologising anyone." Said Gracy.
"Now or we're done." He said. She looked at him confusly.
"I'm sorry." She said woth a very low voice. I ignored her.
"Okay. Better now." Said Uriah. "Go on Eric."
He looked at me and said:
"What do you miss most?"
I looked down.
"I'm sorry! I mean not about family or something about other things." Said Eric.
"Oh.." I whisspered. "I miss old friendship. I miss the sincerity some people don't have anymore and most I miss the way I used to be very happy."
Eric looked down. Maybe he really wanted to prove me, my feelings. I think he got his answer.
"Your turn." He said and gave me the bottle.